RULES OF THIS FORUM.....

Do you have creative writing skills?? Think you can charm the masses with a story or two?? Perhaps you can create a mini-toon based on Armada. Then give it a go right here.

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

MajorPayne
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

RULES OF THIS FORUM.....

Post by MajorPayne » Sun May 01, 2005 7:12 am

This is not a forum to go spamming in. Any spam that is seen will have the post/posts delete and me leaning VERY heavily on the person/persons involved. Also no off topics as well. This forum has been created with the sole purpose to allow people to show their creative writing side of things.

Aside from this feel free to post any story which is fanfic based (no real life events if you please).

Be warned that I may/may not update this ruling at any time.

fetalmonkey
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by fetalmonkey » Sun May 01, 2005 7:17 am

major payne will u take away three of my posts i had a comp faliure and it duplicated three times in the thing that sucks forum topic i only ask because i do not deserve those three and they deserve to be striken from record

MajorPayne
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by MajorPayne » Sun May 01, 2005 7:26 am

No need really. I've edited your last post in that thread so you can take a look at what I put. You also caught me in a non "Jc" mood at the moment, so no worries.

fetalmonkey
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by fetalmonkey » Sun May 01, 2005 7:39 am

im sorry if i offended you in any way i dont know what ive done to put you in a bad mood i dint mean to whatever i did and truthfuly and honestly my comp did freeze you can even take the that post away i just been trying hard to get to ensign so i can join elrond on his ship i didnt realize that would upset anyone if thats the case i apologize for that as well

MajorPayne
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by MajorPayne » Sun May 01, 2005 9:06 am

huh!!??!!

Okay so now I'm lost. No matter thought. I think I'll close this thread to prevent anymore respones to it.....

MajorPayne
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by MajorPayne » Tue May 03, 2005 4:04 am

Time to tweak the rules.

Now I've noticed that Logius seems to have started something of a trend and as such I'm expanding this forum to include these mini-toon style adventures, so this sub forum is now allowed to have these in there as well (in case they get lost in GC).

cecilzero1
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by cecilzero1 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:09 pm

i also put budget cut in and what we have on Legacy...... as the rpg forums have been shut down

Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond » Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:22 pm

Excellent. Should work out well. :)
Dead