RPG - Budget Cuts - The Story

Do you have creative writing skills?? Think you can charm the masses with a story or two?? Perhaps you can create a mini-toon based on Armada. Then give it a go right here.

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

JPKTrekker
Captain
Captain

Post by JPKTrekker » Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:56 am

*Rolls eyes*

JPKTrekker: "Can we focus on catching that ship now? I almost forgot to mention, its got the Outta Luck's Hamster Wheel in its cargo hold."
"Until Hell calls my name!"

Hybrid_Dragon
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by Hybrid_Dragon » Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:53 am

Hybrid_Dragon sends a distress signal to the USS Outta Luck "Under attack by the borg please help. My ship will not last long."

blindeye01
Captain
Captain

Post by blindeye01 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:50 am

Blindeye: W00T, someone to rescue, so long suckers *Activates Warp Drive heading to Hybrid Dragon*
Independence is my happiness, and I view things as they are, without regard to place or person; my country is the world, and my religion is to

Hellkite
Captain
Captain
Location: In a Valkrye-starfighter bringing hell to the enemies of the USS Midway because hell just wont wait

Post by Hellkite » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:05 pm

Hellkite sets that the chair at his desk eating a massive bean burrito all the wilt he duck tapes two mices together that he has given pop rocks to with a masive dose of the last of harrie root beer the throw the to mices in the warpcoreon Ie the Wheel which cause the ship to enters trancewarp

Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond » Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:04 am

Elrond: After a year of needing to be rescued, we finally are!!!
Dead

blindeye01
Captain
Captain

Post by blindeye01 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:24 pm

Only 10 months dear Elrond, only 10 months.
Independence is my happiness, and I view things as they are, without regard to place or person; my country is the world, and my religion is to

Hellkite
Captain
Captain
Location: In a Valkrye-starfighter bringing hell to the enemies of the USS Midway because hell just wont wait

Post by Hellkite » Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:55 pm

Hellkite better late than never and beside we had to wait on this year buget to pass all $2.50 worth of it and I've spend it on $ .50 of it on poprocks :wink: