Falling Spirit

Do you have creative writing skills?? Think you can charm the masses with a story or two?? Perhaps you can create a mini-toon based on Armada. Then give it a go right here.

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

icewolf132
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Falling Spirit

Post by icewolf132 » Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:58 am

Once a mighty giant of the forest,

now only a ghost in the mist.

The wolf, whose fight for survival

could come a full circle of revival.

Like the Native Americans who honored them,

these creatures who sung as if in a choir

were almost destroyed by mans fire.

Should we be the ones to upset the balance of nature?

or can we set aside our prejudice

and make this great spirit live free again.

This valuable fragment of nature,

would it be right to let it die?
Star Trekkin' across the universe, because I STILL can't find reverse!

Usage Permission; All are free to use and edit my work in any way they see fit, so long as credit is given where it is due.

Harrie
Commander
Commander

Post by Harrie » Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:06 am

Very deep and, unfortuantely, true. Humans take things for granted much too often. And its a shame.
The Roman Empire did not create prosperity and come to be feared by having meetings and doing paperwork; they did this by killing all who opposed them.

icewolf132
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by icewolf132 » Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:41 am

indeed, Wolves are a lot like us, and in a way they're better than we are. if humanity didn't shun things that were unknown and judge everything on the out side then the Wolves would not be in the messy spot they are in now. the same holds true for all things in nature, if we don't grow up and reverse the damage that we've done then soon humanity will be alone on this world :cry:.
Star Trekkin' across the universe, because I STILL can't find reverse!

Usage Permission; All are free to use and edit my work in any way they see fit, so long as credit is given where it is due.

Harrie
Commander
Commander

Post by Harrie » Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:48 am

true. And trying and failing is better than not trying at all. Just because we are the most intellegent speices on earth doesn't mean were any better than the creatures we share the planet with. its like we go into a towering rage we someone commits genocide, but what is the point of caring about the murder of thousands of people when, at the rate our forests are dissappearing, there is no point in caring because we are going to end up killing ourselves with CO2 poisoning anyways
The Roman Empire did not create prosperity and come to be feared by having meetings and doing paperwork; they did this by killing all who opposed them.