Star Trek: GAW

Do you have creative writing skills?? Think you can charm the masses with a story or two?? Perhaps you can create a mini-toon based on Armada. Then give it a go right here.

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

Star_Dragon_001
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Star Trek: GAW

Post by Star_Dragon_001 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:48 pm

Greetings, people of Armada Fleet Command! I noticed this area and decided to post a trek FanFic of my own. It is called Star Trek: Galaxy At War. I'll post the intro, see if anybody likes...

Star Trek
Galaxy at War
Based on “Star Trekâ€
Last edited by Star_Dragon_001 on Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

steviegirl
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by steviegirl » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:52 am

Nice Story dude!!Don't keep us hangin' man,tell us more!! 8O
"He´s dead Jim,you get the tri-corder,I´ll get his wallet."

Star_Dragon_001
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Post by Star_Dragon_001 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:47 pm

Okay, Okay! lol keep your pants on! I'll give you a small piece of Chapter one, as the story is incomplete, and I'm stuck on chapter two.

Chapter one

Kemorainian Half-Commander Kr’daa and his ship, a Kemorainian cruiser called the Kemoran’s Incursion traveled to the Human Starbase at their home planet, a planet called “Earthâ€

Star_Dragon_001
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Post by Star_Dragon_001 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:52 am

Had to edit the first post; the intro was different than the one on the actual document. srry for that and this double-post. Just thought i should let everyone know.

steviegirl
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by steviegirl » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:23 pm

This is a good start dude!!This would make a good addy/or conversion storyline!!Or a book!I am considering one on the mirror universe. :wink:

Star_Dragon_001
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Post by Star_Dragon_001 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:39 pm

I should probably tell you, you'll see some ships from different mods in this story, several of which are available here.

Okay, here's the next part:

...“Maybe they already did.â€

steviegirl
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by steviegirl » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:55 am

Yeah!(Klaps hands),the plot thikens! :D :!: :!:

Star_Dragon_001
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Post by Star_Dragon_001 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:40 pm

Wow... is it really that good?

Chapter two

Fleet General Keldonar Kedd’khan, the leader of the Kemorainian Empire, looked out at his vast fleet. It included ship designs from many races across the galaxy he was originally in; Mikarrians, Mirdakians, Kemplarians, Cellodonians, and a few new races; the Klingons, Romulans, Cardassians, the Jem’Hadar, and a few from the Remans, though the Kemorainian Empire has yet to get a hold of the designs for the Reman Warbird.
Keldonar was waiting for the Cruiser Kemoran’s Incursion to return from Human space with the technology and starship designs of the United Federation of Planets. The Cruiser sent the signal saying that they were accessing the humans’ computer systems, but that was over seven hours ago. Who knows what could’ve happened?
As Keldonar sat staring out at the fleet, a Half-Admiral came into the room.
“General Keldonar, we have confirmed the situation with the Kemoran’s Incursion; the Class-II Dragonarian Warbird Dragon’s Rage tracked it to the Human home world and destroyed it.â€