Question for a Fan Fiction Novel

Do you have creative writing skills?? Think you can charm the masses with a story or two?? Perhaps you can create a mini-toon based on Armada. Then give it a go right here.

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

jetnova16
Ensign
Ensign

Question for a Fan Fiction Novel

Post by jetnova16 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:02 pm

I have a Star Trek Novel that I'm currently revising but it is all saved in Adobe PDF and I was wondering how I can possibly have it uploaded for others to read and possibly give some advice to finish the revisions that also make the story longer. There are some errors in the novel but that is also what revisions are for.

MajorPayne
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by MajorPayne » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:59 pm

This sub forum is for personally created works, as you'll read from other peoples work here. It would be preferable that you keep it as such. There may also be copyright laws involved in directly copying large portions of text from an official work.

jetnova16
Ensign
Ensign

Post by jetnova16 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:10 pm

This novel that I am mentioning is actually my own creation, my own work. It is a novel only becuase it has lots of chapters. It incorporates all Star Trek series through a Temporal Incursion plot.

MajorPayne
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by MajorPayne » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:48 pm

Look over my own fanfic below this and see how I've posted. You'll get the idea from that. Just be warned though. I will be reading over what you post and should it conform to this forums rules then it will remains. In the event it contraveins any, and I do mean ANY, rules here, it'll be deleted without any further warnings.

I trust I've made my position clear.

jetnova16
Ensign
Ensign

Post by jetnova16 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:01 pm

It is clear, I don't know fully my novel has directly to the rules.