USS Wolven - WIP Const III varient

Model makers. Got something to show of or brag about?? Then show 'em off here, but read the rules first

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

SaiyaJin_Dale
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Location: Somewhere that couldnt exist but its right over there?

Post by SaiyaJin_Dale » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:46 pm

Any updates on the ship?

Captain_H
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Captain_H » Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:47 am

Very nice. I tried to make a Consitution Class Refit, but I could not do textures right. Anyway I would like it to be an armada model.
Check out my Myspace page (still a work in progress but anyways)
http://www.myspace.com/captainh6440

icewolf132
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by icewolf132 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:18 pm

thanks, ive got everything packed in a ZIP, all I have to do now is decide what to put in the readme :?
Star Trekkin' across the universe, because I STILL can't find reverse!

Usage Permission; All are free to use and edit my work in any way they see fit, so long as credit is given where it is due.

SaiyaJin_Dale
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Location: Somewhere that couldnt exist but its right over there?

Post by SaiyaJin_Dale » Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:25 pm

icewolf132 wrote:thanks, ive got everything packed in a ZIP, all I have to do now is decide what to put in the readme :?
"here is the Conny III, this ship is made of God and Win, if you have no modding experience here is a quick summery of how to install this ship"
<Summery Here>
:P Lol
Edit: You got any finished Images?

icewolf132
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Const III mesh to be released

Post by icewolf132 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:18 pm

icewolf132 wrote:well folks, within a few days im going to release the USS Wolven mesh to the public. why? because with the projects im doing now and college coming up next year it will be about a year until I get even the Armada version of the ship done. sometime soon someone might do a lot beter job on it then I could ever do. and who knows, a new modeler might learn something by looking at the mesh.

when I release it Ill include both a .3DS and .MS3D file and a readme telling a bit about the ship and the permissions on the mesh.
the high poly mesh is untextured, and I haven't even gotten close to making an Armada version. what Ill be releasing is the high poly mesh so that someone with the time and beter skills can make their own version out of it.
Star Trekkin' across the universe, because I STILL can't find reverse!

Usage Permission; All are free to use and edit my work in any way they see fit, so long as credit is given where it is due.