Model makers. Got something to show of or brag about?? Then show 'em off here, but read the rules first
Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan
- Cadet 3rd Year
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 2:00 am
- Location: Mordor, Thangrodrim or Angband, depending on the season
My old Hunter corvette model, in a scene. Effects test mostly, for the missile, starfield and particle beam, though the model itself is beginning to show its age. Should get retextured and edited soon, when (if I ever) have time.
- Posts: 2449
- Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:00 am
- Location: The real question is where are you?
Nice work Halo! I like that ship design
Independence is my happiness, and I view things as they are, without regard to place or person; my country is the world, and my religion is to
- Posts: 872
- Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2003 2:00 am
- Location: Florida, USA
Starfield is great. I really love your weapon's textures!
Master of all I survey--wheres my glasses?
- Cadet 2nd Year
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:00 am
- Location: Somewhere this side of the Delta Quadrant!
I really like that ship. Really nice picture too.
In a Galaxy where disorder reigns, there is the USS BLAZER
- Lieutenant-Junior Grade
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:00 am
a nice ship. i especially like the missile being launched. the lasers don't look too good though although they are alright.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users