Enterprise j in enterprise?

Our General Discussion Forum. This is the main forum of AFC, and is used for talking about just about anything you like ... Please, do not advertise, 'spam' or 'flame' in this forum.

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

CaptSyf
Commander
Commander

Post by CaptSyf » Tue May 04, 2004 5:44 pm

I agree, it "was" Gene's baby, when he was around. I agree, he did a great job (after all, look how many fans Star Trek has). Without Gene, there never would have been any Star Trek. Now, Paramount has full control over Star Trek and the direction in which it goes. I'm not going to disagree that they could do better. Infact, they have turned a blind eye to the fans it seems. Yes, they need new blood in the control department (preferrably, a person that is a fan). But after all is said, paramount makes the calls.

So, on a lighter note, I would like to see what people are doing with this new version of the federation flagship. Here is some pics of what I am doing with it
http://www.geocities.com/csfunk2004/ent_j.html
If some people don't like it, then they just don't like it. It's all for the fun
of it. I hope someone likes it..... :D

sgtrevill
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by sgtrevill » Wed May 05, 2004 1:39 am

thats looks good!

I only just watched that with the Enterprise J. as im in the UK. but it looks like it

Hardyous
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by Hardyous » Wed May 05, 2004 5:55 am

yeah, it was on last night in Great Britain, it was an amazing episode, and really cool, i didnt expect to see the schematic that big, it was cool when you see all the promethus like vessels attacknig the sphere builders, i recagnised the sphere builders ship from somewhere but i dont know where i have seen it, the fight scenes were cool and when they first went under the sea on the planet i thought was brilliant graphics!, i cant wait ot see what hapens when they get to the place where they will meet the bloke

CaptSyf
Commander
Commander

Post by CaptSyf » Wed May 05, 2004 9:41 am

Well, here's a glimps of what I have come up with, I have been adding alot more detail.

Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond » Wed May 05, 2004 11:12 am

When I first viewed the Enterprise-J on Enterprise, I thought that it looked ugly. But now that I see it redone in all of it's glory - it is definitely not the ugly ship that I saw on Enterprise!!! Well Done!!! The way it is recreated here is the way the Enterprise-J should be personified in Star Trek.

CaptSyf
Commander
Commander

Post by CaptSyf » Wed May 05, 2004 5:57 pm

For those that think the Enterprise-j was stupid looking, here's one even more stupid(funnier too).

I hope you get a good laugh!

odyssey
Ensign
Ensign

Post by odyssey » Thu May 06, 2004 5:34 am

I think the windows layout is wrong. It should be layed horizontal instead the traditional vertical manner. I always though it should be a little slicker. Hope we will finally see the Ent J in the her glory at the season finale to real see what she looks like.

Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond » Thu May 06, 2004 4:42 pm

That funny Enterprise-J looks like a cross between a Sovereign, an Ambassador, a Constitution, a Galaxy, and, um... a nuclear submarine!!! :P

CaptSyf
Commander
Commander

Post by CaptSyf » Thu May 06, 2004 5:59 pm

Yep....
It's the "Good-Ship Lollipop", Flagship of the fudd-eration, and full of poop-decks...lol. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond » Fri May 07, 2004 5:01 am

:lol:
full of poop decks - ha - I like that one!

The Fudd-eration is safe now, thanks to the design of the Good-Ship Lollipop prepared by Captain Happygolucky of Starflute Command!