Sign The Petition: Kick The United Nations Out!!!

Our General Discussion Forum. This is the main forum of AFC, and is used for talking about just about anything you like ... Please, do not advertise, 'spam' or 'flame' in this forum.

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

Bubba91873
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Sign The Petition: Kick The United Nations Out!!!

Post by Bubba91873 » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:13 am

Can a moderator please sticky this for a couple of weeks please?

I stumbled across this organisation andI beleive all Americans should take notice and support them in there efforts to remove the United Nations from American soil.
And expose the countries and people who are threatening American soldiers lives everyday.

Most of you know me and who I am.

Dear Friend,

There is finally an organization willing to step forward and stick up for our country’s War on Terrorism and the men and women of our armed forces who are in harms way across the globe. I am writing to urge you to join me in supporting Move America Forward (www.MoveAmericaForward.org) to bring together millions of Americans who believe we must prevail in the War on Terror for the security of our nation

If you are as disgusted with the constant America-bashing by some disgraceful politicians and self-indulgent media types as I am, then please join the national campaign to support our courageous troops and our embattled President in their efforts to successfully wage this vital war against terrorism.

Please log on to www.MoveAmericaForward.org - and find out how you can get involved and help.

Sadly, there are those in this nation who are so focused on discrediting the Bush administration and advancing their misguided liberal agenda that they relentlessly oppose our nation’s efforts to beat back the terrorist threat in a knee-jerk “blame America first” frenzy. Those who oppose the War on Terror have the mouthpiece of the mainstream media to disseminate their propaganda to the entire nation in an almost unchallenged effort.

Liberal Media The Mouthpiece of the “Blame America” Crowd

The press has been shameless in their “Blame America First” mantra. For every improper act committed by an American soldier, there are tens of thousands of positive developments that have taken place in Afghanistan and Iraq each day. Can you recall the last time any of the major networks chose to report on any of the positive developments in Iraq or Afghanistan?

And it’s not just the news that the media elites are using to spread their propaganda to the public. The brazenly liberal entertainment media have now taken to peppering sitcoms and drama programs with constant attacks on the War on Terror. The Hollywood crowd is now engaged in the act of convincing themselves of the fantasy they put on television and movie screens.

The more these individuals spew their propaganda and lies without being refuted or challenged; the more Americans will slowly begin to accept their vision and their arguments as fact. People accept lies that are continuously repeated and that go unchallenged over time. Perception becomes reality. We cannot afford to let that happen at this critical time in our nation’s history.

One of the first projects of “Move America Forward” is the launch of a national advertising campaign on radio and television to tell the side of the story the news media and Hollywood Left don’t want told. But patriotic Americans have to get involved. You can make sure that these ads are shown in your area by making a contribution to our ad campaign fund by CLICKING HERE

We cannot allow those who ‘Blame America’ for the world’s ills to prevail.
The stakes are too high. The terrorists have made their intention clear – to eradicate the Western ideals that America stands for. There can be no surrender on our part. This is not about a war in a distant land; it is about a war that will be on our shores again if we don’t prevail.

The “Blame America First” crowd underestimates the convictions and determination of the American people to rise to the occasion when the need arises. But no one wants to stand up alone, and right now it seems like a lonely place to be a vocal supporter of the War on Terrorism, our military and our president. We have to demonstrate that most Americans stand with us; they support the men and women who are in harms way to protect our freedom and way of life.

Please help spread word of our efforts by forwarding this message to anyone and everyone you believe would be interested in supporting our troops, our commander in chief, the military and helping to Move America Forward.

And, don’t forget, go to the website – www.MoveAmericaForward.org - and sign up yourself as a proud American who is willing to stand up for what is right.

USS_Nova
Ensign
Ensign

Post by USS_Nova » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:49 am

You want to sticky THIS?!?
:x
Its been a while.

Bubba91873
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by Bubba91873 » Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:25 am

Yes please for a short time if possible.I have ben along time member of the community and friends to many.1-2 weeks or until some crosses the line lol.

I did not start this thread to alienate Americas true friends. I posted this so that some people might have a voice to say how displeased they are about how th UN and has treated America and Isreal over the years.

The world has changed towars the USA but the USA has not changed.

The only way to save the UN which was started to "prevent" wars is to totally overhaul the entire organisation or remove it and give it to someone else to pay for.
The USA contributes 50% of the UN budget but we are the targets of the UN's agenda.

They condenm the US and Israel but they ignore brutal dictatorships like Cuba, China, North Korea, terrorist organisations like Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran etc...

If thats not one-sided I don't know what is.

America is the friend to Europe and other countries we have fought for and defend to this day.
But there are people in this world who no longer thinks the USA is a force for good and beleive in conspiracy theory's about us because it is the "hip" thing to do.

We don't want to burn bridges, but enough is enough I say.Things have to change now or we all will face destruction.

I do personally believe that we are living in the last days predicted by the Bible. I wished it wasn't so but it's true.
The world is setup just like the Bible said it would be.And America must be prepared to act independantly if we must to preserve freedom for all countries.

We cannot withdraw from the world even if the world hates us but we must stand up for what we believe and voice our opinions.

I am a 31 year old man who has watched the world since 1979.
I am married to a wonderful wife for 2 years now.
I take care of my younger brother and sister because our mother died of cancer March 31st, 2004.
I am a college gradute in August 2002 and a Computer Programmer.
I am not a ignorant redneck just because of my screen name or my beliefs.

rodglas
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by rodglas » Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:31 am

Dumping the UN isn't the answer, reforming it is. The entire system becomes impotent the moment one of the security council members including the US decides they don't like something.

Your perhaps mad that the UN is no longer the tool of United States that it has been for at least the last decade, if not since its inception and maybe you should step back from your AMerica first attitude and realise that it is theat kind of foolish, nationalistic stubbern pride that makes other nations hate or distrust you.

I am a supporter of the war on Terror, I am to a lesser extent a supporter of the Iraq war. I support GWB and I am not an American.

Rod.

CaptSyf
Commander
Commander

Post by CaptSyf » Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:40 am

This is a noble idea, But there's a flaw. Most "Americans" could not understand this, because they live in their own little world where everything evolves around them, and anything that doesn't, doesn't have no impact on them. Least, that's how over 200 million "Americans" think. Over 50 million people that voted, voted for Kerry (Thank GOD he lost), just to get Bush out of office. Around here where I live, in the last few months leading up to the Election, there was a major jump in fuel prices. Why, because not only the Media was involved with this "Blame America First", But so was the Oil industry, and Wallstreet. They fabricated this high cost of fuel, to get All americans that buy fuel of any kind, to think it was Bush doing it. I work in the industry, and had to blast many people, because they would say that it was all Bush's fault. And I promise, the Oil industry will post the highest profits ever, this fical year. So, who was to blame, them, not Bush. Sure, some of his money is in Oil, but not all of it. He would have had nothing to gain by him pushing the prices up. And now that the election is over, the prices have come down about 25 cents per gallon.
]
Another example of this "self importance" thinking by most americans, is my wife was in an auto accident 4 days ago. Well, she and some friends went to the local Wal-mart to do some christmas shopping. Well of coarse this time of year, the Wal-marts are packed. Well, my wife was at a dead stop, giving the "right of way" to someone fixing to back out of a parking spot. Then this lady (another patron of wal-mart) gets into her car, and backs out. My wife laid on the horn to try to get the lady's attention, but it was too late as the lady plowed into my van. In the State that I live in, that automatically makes it that lady's fault(the one the backed into my van) by law. Well she told the police that my wife came out of nowhere and ran into her (keep in mind, the lady was driving a much more expensive car than my van). Well, there was about 20 witnesses that all got to tell the policeman what happened. The police did nothing to my wife. The lady got mad, yelled at the officer, because it "had" to be my wife's fault, because her car had some damage to it where the bumper on my van ran through her car, even though there was little more than a scratch done to my van (ha ha). Well, now we have been notified by the Insurance company (ours) that this lady is sueing us for damages to her car. The police report doesn't say it's my wife's fault, and there was around 20 eye witnesses, to defend my wife. This is a lady, that as said, "lives in her own little world", and guess what... You got it, there was a "vote for John Kerry" sticker on her car. The sad thing is, this "self important world"is what millions of americans live in every day. Any battle to spread the truth about anything, will have to battle millions of people just like this. Any attempt at change has to go through to them all. The good thing is that most of those type of people, don't actually vote, because they don't understand "why" they should. I realize that some of this little stry may seem off topic, but it's not. I just wanted to show examples of the battle ahead of this, or anything and point out how hard it'll be.
Last edited by CaptSyf on Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
The end of one Era is near... Star Trek Armada II - All Good Things...

USS_Nova
Ensign
Ensign

Post by USS_Nova » Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:42 am

rodglas wrote:Your perhaps mad that the UN is no longer the tool of United States that it has been for at least the last decade, if not since its inception and maybe you should step back from your AMerica first attitude and realise that it is theat kind of foolish, nationalistic stubbern pride that makes other nations hate or distrust you.
I agree with this part. :)
Its been a while.

Corbomite_Ray
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by Corbomite_Ray » Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:44 am

I agree with rodglas. The UN has become useless, but totally abandoning it isn't the answer. We should try to reduce the influence of anti-U.S. nations like France, Spain and Germany, who control a large and powerful bloc due to their high positions. Why is France, a country that has lost nearly every war they've been involved in and a country that's shown all too willing to change their alliances with the tide of battle, on the Advisory Council, when the U.S., which has loyally stuck right by France's side throughout history, not, and why does France veto virtually everything the U.S. puts in? Because France, due to its virtual monopoly on UN actions, has grown arrogant, or at least its government has. I say kick Jacques Chirac out of France. Get a real man installed in the country that effectively is the UN, and maybe we can take another stab at this world government thing.

On the other hand, the League of Nations hardly worked right either... :?
Stalwart guardian of the Star Wars Expanded Universe, because it was so artistically done

"You're in Starfleet. Insanity is not an option; it's a requirement."
- Captain Anthony Felfire

USS_Nova
Ensign
Ensign

Post by USS_Nova » Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:48 am

Corbomite_Ray wrote:I agree with rodglas. The UN has become useless, but totally abandoning it isn't the answer. We should try to reduce the influence of anti-U.S. nations like France, Spain and Germany, who control a large and powerful bloc due to their high positions. Why is France, a country that has lost nearly every war they've been involved in and a country that's shown all too willing to change their alliances with the tide of battle, on the Advisory Council, when the U.S., which has loyally stuck right by France's side throughout history, not, and why does France veto virtually everything the U.S. puts in? Because France, due to its virtual monopoly on UN actions, has grown arrogant, or at least its government has. I say kick Jacques Chirac out of France. Get a real man installed in the country that effectively is the UN, and maybe we can take another stab at this world government thing.

On the other hand, the League of Nations hardly worked right either... :?
What are you thinking?!? Back here in the Netherlands almost every one is anti-Bush. But or government NOT. In France, Spain and Germany they atleast let the people speak!
Its been a while.

Achilles
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Achilles » Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:16 pm

Actually in England there have been many mosre postive/neutral aspects of the war on TV then negative.

brobrodeel
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year
Location: In the USS Deel, Ramming Quantum Torpedos up your a$$.

Post by brobrodeel » Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:09 pm

I dont know if you are talking about the US with that statement Nova, but one of the US's fundemental's is Freedom of Speech. If you really want to know what this is according to our country, look up our constitution online.

USS_Nova
Ensign
Ensign

Post by USS_Nova » Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:22 pm

Ehm, this is our "leader":
Its been a while.

Bubba91873
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by Bubba91873 » Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:06 pm

He looks like Bill Gates for some reason.

hope
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by hope » Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:36 pm

looks like Jeffrey Combs (sp?)

MajorPayne
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by MajorPayne » Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:39 pm

Stickied for aprox 2 weeks from my post, but should there be one single flame from anyone, and I do mean ANYONE, then the thread will be destickied, locked and the flame artist may be tmporarily/permanantly banned.

Bubba. When you get chance can you please contact me ASAP (ICQ 60839084 and MSN: Major58@hotmail.com), if your using IM. Thanks.

USS_Nova
Ensign
Ensign

Post by USS_Nova » Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:23 pm

You just want to let your guys know that we got also some problems over here :P
Its been a while.