fleetops web site not working

Our General Discussion Forum. This is the main forum of AFC, and is used for talking about just about anything you like ... Please, do not advertise, 'spam' or 'flame' in this forum.

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

fleetadmiralmax
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

fleetops web site not working

Post by fleetadmiralmax » Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:28 am

i tryed typing into www.fleetops.net on 3 different comps and its shows up as not found help doca or optec

CptBenSisko
Ensign
Ensign

Post by CptBenSisko » Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:09 am

Yea...I've been having the same problem for the last two or three days..don't know what happened..I hope nothing bad..hope it's just a server problem..
Captain Benjamin Sisko of the U.S.S. Defiant

morthamp
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by morthamp » Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:01 pm

Maybe they just coming up with a new web design :idea:

DOCaCola
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by DOCaCola » Sun Dec 05, 2004 5:59 am

Our host for fleetops.net has lost its primary harddisk + backup harddisk a few days ago due to some kind of power failture. It seems like the primary hdd is lost but the backup hdd which has daily backups has only got a few sector errors.
Thing is that i have the latest backup for server files but no current one for the forum db. So i decided to wait until our host has finally recovered the mysql data for the forum and after that the site will be back online.
I am sorry for those people visiting our forums every day but currently i can just wait for the db to be back online and continue working on the upcoming v3 release of fleet operations. so just stay put and check back, fleetops.net will be back online as soon as possible :)

DOCa Cola
[url=http://www.fleetops.net][img]http://www.borgcore.de/fleetops/FOBanner.gif[/img][/url]

Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond » Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:06 pm

Good luck - I pray that there are no losses of crucial files on the backup hdd. It would be a loss for us all. Take as much time as you need - fortune favors the patient! Good luck! :)