Why the hell isnt my armada working :(

Our General Discussion Forum. This is the main forum of AFC, and is used for talking about just about anything you like ... Please, do not advertise, 'spam' or 'flame' in this forum.

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond »

LoL. He's already gone. :o :lol:

Wu-oh, did I make an oops? :P

If you take a look at that one thread, he pretty much asked what CD (Armada 1 or 2) the one member needed a copy of - illegal definitely. Got on my nerves: most definitely. His attitude is not needed here either. Basically very much deserving of his nice new nifty rank he has. :twisted:

He was pretty much asking to be banned. Oops - I did him a favor. :o
I am alive but for all intents and purposes, on this site and MSFC where everyone now thinks I'm some malicious criminal, I am deceased as of February 2021. Been inactive for over a decade anyway, may as well make it official.
MajorPayne
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by MajorPayne »

mattym1985 wrote:i really care that you lot are watching what i post on here YEAH RIGHT i don't care what you think i will do whatever the hell i want to do

Two words spring to mind right at this point:

"ACCESS DENIED"
Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond »

Very much agreed and well-met, Major. :)
I am alive but for all intents and purposes, on this site and MSFC where everyone now thinks I'm some malicious criminal, I am deceased as of February 2021. Been inactive for over a decade anyway, may as well make it official.