dumb quesions??or just dumb people?

Our General Discussion Forum. This is the main forum of AFC, and is used for talking about just about anything you like ... Please, do not advertise, 'spam' or 'flame' in this forum.

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

halo
Ensign
Ensign

dumb quesions??or just dumb people?

Post by halo »

the intension of this thread is to talk about dumb posts people have made since ive been here, go ahead and post any topics you found to be dumb self explanitory or just down right funny here, just follow the rules of the forum and this one rule dont post there names unless you have asked them or they no longer exist

#1.
where can i get a cracked or burned copy of armada 1 and 2?

#2.
is their a mod for star wars yet? And if so where can i find it?
Numbazix
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Numbazix »

Terribly sorry, however imo this post is #3. To talk about members as if their intelligence is in question is not something I think we should delve into in this community.
Zix
Master of all I survey--wheres my glasses?
Harrie
Commander
Commander

Post by Harrie »

I agree with Numbazix. Just because we must suffer idiots in the world does not mean we do it gladly, we do it because we know better than not to do it gladly.
The Roman Empire did not create prosperity and come to be feared by having meetings and doing paperwork; they did this by killing all who opposed them.
MajorPayne
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by MajorPayne »

The alternative intension of this thread can be to cause arguements and flame wars and if that happens then I would need to take action against all those involved. Now, tell me halo. Are you sure you want that to happen?? (remember that one of the forum rules is that you do not berate or otherwise attack other users of the forum)