All Mods Postponed, read on for reasons.

Our General Discussion Forum. This is the main forum of AFC, and is used for talking about just about anything you like ... Please, do not advertise, 'spam' or 'flame' in this forum.

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

Epytron_Omega
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

All Mods Postponed, read on for reasons.

Post by Epytron_Omega »

Ladies and Gentlemen,

As you all know, I have been working on a kitbash mod to release to the community that was suppose to be out this week, it was pushed back due to work on a model for Future Tense, but Im creating this thread to let you all know that all mods/models by myself have been postponed. The reason for this is because recently a friend of mines house caught fire, killing her sister and sending her to the ICU. As of 1730PST tonight, I found out that they took her off of life support and she died today. Tonight I will be heading to a memorial service for her family, and there will be little to no updates on any of my models... I apologize that I couldnt get the kitbash fleet out before this happened, but as soon as I get back involved, it will be the first on my list. Apologies for the delay, but this is something that struck me hard, so please just wait a little longer and I will have an update for you soon...

EO
Life is what you make it.
CptBenSisko
Ensign
Ensign

Post by CptBenSisko »

Wow. I am very sorry to hear this EO. My condolences and my prayers go out to you and ur friends and their family. May they find peace in heaven.
Captain Benjamin Sisko of the U.S.S. Defiant
cecilzero1
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by cecilzero1 »

srry to hear that EO :(

u heard him folks bug him u be getting a visit from me.......
Last edited by cecilzero1 on Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond »

I'm sorry to hear this, Epytron. This year is already hell, and it's not even quite half-way through the first month.
Like the rest of the world, I am a lunatic. Nothing special here.
Zered003
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by Zered003 »

I am so sorry EO. Take all the time you need. We will all be here for you if you need anything. Our prayers and thoughts go out to everyone who has suffered in this great loss. :(
I enjoy the moments of peace and quite.
You know, when you dont think about anything.
I enjoy all 3 seconds of the day when that happens.
MajorPayne
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by MajorPayne »

EO. Why appologise. Its not needed. I'm sure you'll be back when time permits, and the forums not going anywhere.
Neil
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by Neil »

I guess bad starts to the year is a bit of a pandemic at the moment. Sorry about your friend EO.
"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man. Let history make it's own judgements." - Zefram Cochrane
CaptSyf
Commander
Commander

Post by CaptSyf »

I am sad for you my friend. I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better, but there isn't. This is one of those things that only time can heal the wounds of the heart. I will be here if you need me, as will the rest of the members. I will hold you and those with you that share in this loss, in my prayers. God bless and God speed my friend.
The end of one Era is near... Star Trek Armada II - All Good Things...
CmdrJack
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by CmdrJack »

I'm sorry to hear this, Epytron. My condolences and my prayers go out to you and ur friends and their family. I'm sure you'll be back when time permits, and the forums will be here too, along with everyone here. Take all the time you need for this. We are all here for you, God bless and God speed.
PortyJnr
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by PortyJnr »

MajorPayne wrote:EO. Why appologise. Its not needed. I'm sure you'll be back when time permits, and the forums not going anywhere.
well said Major. Epytron: in this time of grief, don't worry about the mods; you'll have plenty of time for that in the future. at the present moment you need to look after your friend.

My condolences go out to you and your friend. I've had a friend lose his mum before and i know what you & your friend are going through. We all share your loss
Majestic
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by Majestic »

I agree with MAP. Best wishes to you, your friend and her family. I am sorry to hear about your loss. :(
Epytron_Omega
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Epytron_Omega »

well, as I posted in my thread about my mod, its been submitted. On to this subject, thank you all for your support, it has helped me along with the support of all my friends... we plan on having a memorial for her on the 28th, and Im hoping that it will turn out excellent. I dont know if I will be back permanently, but I will be back into modding. Again, thank you all for your support.

EO
Life is what you make it.