Villans

Our General Discussion Forum. This is the main forum of AFC, and is used for talking about just about anything you like ... Please, do not advertise, 'spam' or 'flame' in this forum.

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

Hybrid_Dragon
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Villans

Post by Hybrid_Dragon » Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:20 am

Have you ever noticed even in the Star Trek Universe that must Villans can't get the job done. I know that the heros are ment to win but the Villans are just no good they should just take up pottery or baseball. I just get so annoyed when they miss there chance over and over again. (SIGH) If I was a villen I would have taken over the universe by now but I just like being a good guy to much.

So what do you think of what I have said.

PS heart and soul of a hero but mind of a villan.

znite94
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Post by znite94 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:13 pm

Any Villain's problem is, they try to be too extravagant when it comes to killing the hero. They want them to see their doom coming. That gives them time to get out of it. The best idea for a villain, cut your losses and and just shoot them. But, that would be too smart for the hero, and then that would end the show. But good point.
In a Galaxy where disorder reigns, there is the USS BLAZER

USS-Prange-A
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by USS-Prange-A » Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:33 am

The Borg are the best the the Quaderent.
Space The Finale Frontier These Are The Voyages Of The Starship Prange, Its Five Year Mission To Explore Strange, New Worlds To And Seek Out New Life And Civlizesation To Boldly Go Where No Man, Where No One Has Go Before.