NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Our General Discussion Forum. This is the main forum of AFC, and is used for talking about just about anything you like ... Please, do not advertise, 'spam' or 'flame' in this forum.

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

halo
Ensign
Ensign

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Post by halo »

Well i know i havent posted here and have fallen of the map sort of speek,
but the reason for my posting this is to inform all of you Back UP your coppies of armada 2 and soon armada 1 because they are RARE AS HECK!!!!

I just stoped coming here as my cd got destroyed do to a cat which no longer lives in my home!!!! anyways The cd you all love and play is so rare that it is selling for 200.00 dollors here in the us and parts of the uk and no one in the entire area has the game for cheaper !!!! there all sold out and have no more copies!!!! i am as dead as i will ever be inside...

anyways that is all i hope you all back up your copies as did i before and no am lost without one......

That is all.... halo
Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Phantom »

I have 3 A1 cds n 2 A2s lol - dont ask y,

One is the 1.0 which i was bought for xmas, but bought 1.2 without my folks knowing. As for the other A2, I bought that thinkin it'd be a good game, and the other is that Armada/Elite Force combo pack,

where exactly are they selling them for £200.00?? could do with some upgrades to my comp :D

Ad'
imagin
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by imagin »

Its easy enough to copy the Armada 1 and 2 CDs. For some odd reason they have no safe guards. My brother made a copy of both so we could play at the same time.
cecilzero1
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by cecilzero1 »

*sighs* read the rules before u post something stupid next time lol no talking bout copying cds ect...

my A1 copy is so old but it still works lol my A2 copy is old too but still works lol i guess im lucky
imagin
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by imagin »

huh?
MajorPayne
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by MajorPayne »

imagin wrote:Its easy enough to copy the Armada 1 and 2 CDs. For some odd reason they have no safe guards. My brother made a copy of both so we could play at the same time.
https://www.armadafleetcommand.com/afc/ ... 6b7d6e228b

I suggest you read this thread and then understand why Cecil posted his reply.
imagin
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by imagin »

DOH!
Twitch
Commander
Commander

Post by Twitch »

Fancy that, Armada is rare! 8O
The Borg will rock your world!