is there a scientific reason as to why woman r so confusing

Our General Discussion Forum. This is the main forum of AFC, and is used for talking about just about anything you like ... Please, do not advertise, 'spam' or 'flame' in this forum.

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

Bryan
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

is there a scientific reason as to why woman r so confusing

Post by Bryan » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:36 pm

right rant time. lol. just had a lenghty discussion with the missus regarding our relationship. needless to say i wont go into details, but in short form, she "wont take me back".

dont worry i didnt cheat, or hit her or anything lol. now as far as i can see there is NO possible explanation as to why she wont. i have explored every avenue possible, so dont bother coming up with scenarios - this post is not for that.

the only thing she said to me and keeps saying is "she is fine the way things are?"?"?? what the hell does that mean - again dont post your thoughts im gettin to the meaning of the post now.

gentlemen - i hereby present you with your oppurtunity as to why you think all woman are so mind numbingly confusing.......

ladies - your are welcome to join in, and tell us why you think you are such an enigma waiting to be cracked :wink:

let the fun begin.....and oh rant over............

icewolf132
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by icewolf132 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:15 pm

I think both sexes are rather confusing in their own respects.
Star Trekkin' across the universe, because I STILL can't find reverse!

Usage Permission; All are free to use and edit my work in any way they see fit, so long as credit is given where it is due.

Bryan
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by Bryan » Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:34 pm

elaborate? ill make a basic example:a shopping list:

milk
bread
cheese

a man would head into the store and go straight for the things he needs. head to the checkout, pay and leave, all this is done in under 10mins.

a woman would enter the store, and on the way to each product stop and inspect everything else on the shelves, say Oh thats a good deal, get what she needs, figures out how to pay. All this is done in 1 hour for 3 items!!drives me crazy

pepperman
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by pepperman » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:59 pm

Men and women are simply wired differently

Men are often narrowly focused whereas women tend to think about the big picture.

Men are concerned with sex whereas women as concerned with the relationship.

Men typically don't like to share their feelings whereas women thrive on this...most relationships fail because of the lack of communication or miscommunication.

Just a few examples.

cecilzero1
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by cecilzero1 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:05 pm

dude we will never figure them out for all we know they are planning to conquor the world if they havent already lol

Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:05 am

LoL they've conquered the world, at least Amy's conquered mine. 8O
Dead

WarrenG12
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by WarrenG12 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:15 am

yeah they tend to do that Elrond...my girl has done the same thing lol.......what the problem is that there some women are just plain evil lol

Firefly1
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year
Location: in the land of nowhere next to the land of somewhere but not as close as the land of neither here no

Post by Firefly1 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:52 am

i dunno i think i understand Sam pretty well but there are some things she does that just don't make sense, like watch MTV and VH1 i haven't watched those channels since they stopped showing music!
I reject your reality and substitute my own!

icewolf132
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by icewolf132 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:14 pm

Bryan wrote:elaborate? ill make a basic example:a shopping list:

milk
bread
cheese

a man would head into the store and go straight for the things he needs. head to the checkout, pay and leave, all this is done in under 10mins.

a woman would enter the store, and on the way to each product stop and inspect everything else on the shelves, say Oh thats a good deal, get what she needs, figures out how to pay. All this is done in 1 hour for 3 items!!drives me crazy
Meh, I live on both Venus and Mars so to speak, I can understand some things both sexes do/thing, but others...they just cause migraines if I think about them :?

EDIT: Quotes are funky again 8O
Star Trekkin' across the universe, because I STILL can't find reverse!

Usage Permission; All are free to use and edit my work in any way they see fit, so long as credit is given where it is due.

Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond » Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:32 pm

One word: hormones. Different hormones make people irritable LoL.
Dead

Porty
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Porty » Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:40 am

Guy's, as of last month I have been married 17 years!! 8O

There have been good times & bad. More good than bad or I s'pose we wouldn't still be together!! :P

Work 'em out?? Not a hope in hell!! Just when you think you got it sussed they'll do a backflip on ya and you're left wondering all over again!! I'm sure they do it to just keep us on our toes!! :lol:

Firefly1
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year
Location: in the land of nowhere next to the land of somewhere but not as close as the land of neither here no

Post by Firefly1 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:44 pm

im convinced that girls have some strange otherworldy powers! i mean i keep my hair long, some ppl told me to cut it but i didn't listen to them, then my girlfriend asks me to do it and for some inexplicable reason i decided to do it, its like i was hypnotised!
I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Bryan
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by Bryan » Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:03 pm

m convinced that girls have some strange otherworldy powers! i mean i keep my hair long, some ppl told me to cut it but i didn't listen to them, then my girlfriend asks me to do it and for some inexplicable reason i decided to do it, its like i was hypnotised!

either that or he had you bent over a barrel :lol: :lol: :lol:

Harrie
Commander
Commander

Post by Harrie » Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:50 pm

I'll put it simply, respect them and keep an open mind about what they are saying and chances are you'll be a inch ahead of no one.

Give up, plain an' simple, sometimes you got to take each step carefully. Everyone knows that mines aren't all built the same.

I reccomend you listen to the song Mood Rings by Reliant K. My ex-girlfriend got really hack off at me when I told her that the song should have had 'Kelsey' stamped on it. And no that's not why we broke up... this would have been a better reason though.
The Roman Empire did not create prosperity and come to be feared by having meetings and doing paperwork; they did this by killing all who opposed them.

imagin
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by imagin » Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:03 pm

With a complex subject like this we need a hero: WO-MAN :lol: