i need some information

Our General Discussion Forum. This is the main forum of AFC, and is used for talking about just about anything you like ... Please, do not advertise, 'spam' or 'flame' in this forum.

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

fleetadmiralmax
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

i need some information

Post by fleetadmiralmax » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:57 am

in star trek 6 the undiscovered country the president ove the united federation ove planets said "the total evacuation ove Qo'nos is calculated within the 50 earth year timespan" why did the klingon homeword not get evacuated and did the outposts and starbases along the neutral zone get dismanteled

can u give me a link or someting to help me :)

CptBenSisko
Ensign
Ensign

Post by CptBenSisko » Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:26 am

No one really knows what happened between 2293 (STVI:TUD) and 2344 (Yesterday's Enterprise TNG) and 2363 (ST:TNG). It has never been documented how the Klingons acquired the resources required to overcome the explosion of their moon Praxis. I'm assuming that the Klingons went on a tiny war of their own that did not involve the Federation or maybe it did and thats why in 2344 the Federation and the Klingons were still negotiating a peace treaty but yet the Klingons went and conquered planets and races and such to acquire the resources it needed to survive. These are the facts we call "The Lost years" the missions of the Enterprise-B past ST:Generations all the way up to the launching and missions of Captain Garrett and the USS Enterprise-C. Maybe it will be revealed...maybe it won't..leave it up to your imagination....thats what Armada and Armada 2 are for.
Captain Benjamin Sisko of the U.S.S. Defiant