Future tense for armada 2 ??

Our General Discussion Forum. This is the main forum of AFC, and is used for talking about just about anything you like ... Please, do not advertise, 'spam' or 'flame' in this forum.

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

pal23
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Future tense for armada 2 ??

Post by pal23 »

hi is there going to be a mod for future tense on armada 2 ? or is it the ghost complication mod thing thats the mod for future tense? i never released that there arnt many mods for a2
graviton
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by graviton »

I actually think that most mods are for A2. There's not much here, but I think that the majority of mods released and under development right now in the community are for Armada II. :)
Melior Posco Venia Quam Scisco Licentia
steviegirl
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by steviegirl »

I have to concure with that.The majority of mods have been for a2!Whats yer'alls favorate mod for a1?Mine is battlestations 4.3!!!!!!!!! :lol: It had tones of ships and cool super weapons!! :lol:
"He´s dead Jim,you get the tri-corder,I´ll get his wallet."
S618-18741
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by S618-18741 »

I'm not sure what you mean, Future Tense is a mod, its for armada 1 though not 2, As far as mods for armada 2 go there are plenty of mods for it both here and at other modding sites, if your looking for a mod for Armada 2 that deals with the future there was one called concept future, its probbably here on this site.
pal23
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

hey

Post by pal23 »

MY favourite mod was battlestations 4.3 to bad there isnt an upgrade for it on armada 2 the only ship that was missing was the promethius class. if the owner of battlestations mod is reading this i hope there is a upgrade.
pal23
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

by

Post by pal23 »

by the way does anyone have a tic tac toe map version for aramda 2 because i loved that map when i palyed armada 1.