How many versions of milkshape 3d are there?

Our General Discussion Forum. This is the main forum of AFC, and is used for talking about just about anything you like ... Please, do not advertise, 'spam' or 'flame' in this forum.

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

pal23
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

How many versions of milkshape 3d are there?

Post by pal23 »

hey all i was browsing the net for versions of milkshape 3d there's a few new version 1.8.2 i fink it is plus it included the textures for armada wich is this the correct version? im using the free trial.
MajorPayne
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by MajorPayne »

The correct and most up to date versions are available from the original MS3d website.
pal23
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

To apply

Post by pal23 »

and to apply the ship textures etc do i need to use photoshop or whatever program is used for the sod files and tga? i beleive i am close its just adding these textures etc
pal23
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

To phatom

Post by pal23 »

hey phatom seen as tho i cant send a private message but i wanted to know what program is needed to open a sod file and tga? so i can edit the ships.
pal23
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

3dmax is way better

Post by pal23 »

OK 3dmax is way better and easier becuase everytime i try to scale my ships on milkshape they go way out of focus etc but with 3gmax its much better what do i need to do next to apply textures to the ship iv made from 3dsmax?