My personal foroum

Our General Discussion Forum. This is the main forum of AFC, and is used for talking about just about anything you like ... Please, do not advertise, 'spam' or 'flame' in this forum.

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

hms_custody
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

My personal foroum

Post by hms_custody »

No flaming, no warez, no advertising, no racism, no homophobia, no narcotics, no overtly sexual themes and no plagarism. Also, no posting articles without commenting on them. This applies to posts and the below. You do not have Freedom of Speech here. Don't talk to us about irrelevant American constitutional law because we really don't care. And we've heard it a thousand times too. Think you're the only person to come up with "Free speech! I HAVE FREE SPEECH!"? No you're not, so if we tell you you can't say something, you can't.
hms_custody. I would like to take this moment to draw your attention to the part of the highlighted text above which is in BOLD print. Now as you are aware this is quoted directly from the forum owner's own set of rules which are located HERE Now I know your attempting to give members a note of a forum you've put together and I can only sumise its due to the fact that you need to have some control and free speech so you've created your own forum for that job. Now it may come as something of a shock to you, but WE DO NOT ALLOW ADVERTISING on this forum unless its as part of your signature. Refrain from doing it in future unless it is conducted in the correct way. I trust this has now been made perfectly clear in a way you can understand - Major A Payne