Possible mod recruitment

Our General Discussion Forum. This is the main forum of AFC, and is used for talking about just about anything you like ... Please, do not advertise, 'spam' or 'flame' in this forum.

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

Would you be interested in actually playing this mod (theoretically)

Yes
88%
NO
13%

Total votes: 8

MrVulcan
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral

Post by MrVulcan »

lol, great to hear

Good luck on that list :P

And yes, the repairSide line should appear under the repairHardpoint if you ever need it.
AFC
Site Founder
Site Founder

Post by AFC »

Im sure we will see you in time, i sneak you the space package, poop i should have kept track of all the changes.

Drop me a pm or see me on im.
pepperman
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by pepperman »

Fallengraces , thank you for the kind words. Life is about finding the right balance and it can sometimes be challenging/ Having been through the school gig, I understand the pressure and I applaud you that you know your priorities.

Modding Armada is fun and can be both time consuming and addicting. Personally, I find it challenging as well. I have made kitbashes, models and even a few textures but have never done a large mod nor been part of a modding team. Oh don't get me wrong, I have my own personal mod that I play on occassion and I am constantly trying to learn new things. Above all, I do it for fun. It's actually my way of relaxing after a hard day at work.

Good luck to you in your endeavors. Stop in and drop us a line for time to time.