OH HAI !

Our General Discussion Forum. This is the main forum of AFC, and is used for talking about just about anything you like ... Please, do not advertise, 'spam' or 'flame' in this forum.

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

Deemon
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

OH HAI !

Post by Deemon » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:40 am

Not sure if many people remember me....but I found the forum again so thought I would say hi and see how things have been going in my long absence.

MajorPayne
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by MajorPayne » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:13 pm

Two words spring to mind:

"HOLY shoot!!!"

Deemon. How the hell are you doing?? What you been up to?? Does this mean you may be doing a spot of modelling of sorts or are you engaged in some sort of secret (:D) project??

Deemon
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by Deemon » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:03 am

undecided atm if I will be doing any more modelling. Things havent gone well for me the last few years so Im working on getting things sorted out and stable at the moment.

I just thought i would say hi and see whats been going on... so whats the news ? have i missed anything big ?

MajorPayne
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by MajorPayne » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:56 am

Not a massive amount. A few of the larger scale mods are still in the works and the community as a whole is ticking over fairly quietly, but theres still a good few of the original modders still making the rounds now and again.

Zman
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Zman » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:06 pm

Oh wow. All of your work has held together well(visually) over the past years compaired to all of these really nice looking ships and stations imo. I especially love the ship that carry's your namesake that was released with the Millenium Project. Its a pretty awesome ship. Its a shame that this ship hasn't been brought over to A2 yet. Would you agree to having this ship modified for use with A2? If you can't do it yourself but, don't have a problem with someone else(not me, thats above my skill level lol) doing it thats totally understandable. If you don't want it released at all for A2 thats absolutely fine, I was just curious.

Thanks for all the great stuff that you've given to the community. 8)
My Games:
NR2K3(750+ tracks;5000+ cars)
ST:BC(latest KM-custom) ST:Legacy(custom)
ST:Armada(custom) ST:Armada2(custom)
ST:FO(latest version)
SW:EAW(custom) SW:FOC(custom)
TF2: Name - 086gf

Deemon
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by Deemon » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:43 pm

well viper is gonna get me sorted out with photoshop....ive had a few things on the last few days so i just need to find time to get on when hes on and get it downloaded.

I thought the deemon had been upgraded to A2...its not a big deal to do...i remember the model not being that great tbh...so if i get back to modelling ill redo it..

Just a lot of "ifs" atm

Captain_Bruce
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by Captain_Bruce » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:36 pm

Hey Deemon! let me just say I'm a big fan of your work in the millenium project!
With the dreamer dies the dream, with the dream dies the dreamer.

cecilzero1
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by cecilzero1 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:57 pm

wow i be darned its deemon :D