Hello

Our General Discussion Forum. This is the main forum of AFC, and is used for talking about just about anything you like ... Please, do not advertise, 'spam' or 'flame' in this forum.

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

Je_mezu24
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Hello

Post by Je_mezu24 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:35 pm

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I've been over at FleetOps Forums for awhile and have been hoping to get some help there with solving some problems and getting some answers to some questions that I am having in transfering my STA2_Generational Mod into the FleetOps engine without using the STA2_Classic Mod as a Parent Mod.

I haven't found much answers to my questions and my bug reports so I choose to register here as well. Hopefully I can get some help. :)

pepperman
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by pepperman » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:49 pm

Unfortunately, the activity level on this site is next to nil these days. I would also encourage you to register over at http://www.msfc.com.au/forum/forum.php
when they get backup and running. Currently doing a major hardware/software upgrade.

Good luck with your endeavors

Je_mezu24
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by Je_mezu24 » Thu May 16, 2013 12:57 pm

I can not get onto MSFC, my account keeps getting denied every time I try to register.

The only site I had access to was The FleetOps Forums, but I was banned today (Thursday 5/16/2013) for I guess giving away Spoilers for Star Trek Into Darkness but they really weren't spoilers even if not everyone knew them they have always been suspected and common knowledge, so many denials from the cast and crew for the movie were a major dead giveaway especially when reading different articles online.

Well with the ban notice on FleetOps forum there was a message:
It says that I should contact a jetnova16 to help get me unbanned. I don't know who this person is and because of that, I don't know how to contact this person. I am personally looking for some help to get back onto the FleetOps Forums, thank you and I hope I can find some help here, especially since I'm not getting approved when I register at MSFC.

ruthlessferengi
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by ruthlessferengi » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:04 pm

hey there, been playing botf for like forever, decided to check out aramada after all these years... so is there a guide to the game here? downloads of the game? instructions etc? total newb here armada wise:)
opa!

MrVulcan
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral

Post by MrVulcan » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:01 am

Hi :)

There are tons of materials in the downloads section, mostly modding related. If you're going for A2, you might as well pay FleetOps a visit. Do a google search for it. You don't really need instructions for it, just play out the missions. The basic gameplay is very straight forward.

Cheers, interesting to see new players after all these years.

Je_mezu24
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by Je_mezu24 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:16 pm

@Ruthlessferengi & Mr. Vulcan, mostly to you Ruthlessferengi: you didn't have to necro my thread to make your post, instead you could have created your own thread. In fact I would have really appreciated that you didn't necro my thread to make your post.
Thank you.