Armada Full Game Download/Mod

Our General Discussion Forum. This is the main forum of AFC, and is used for talking about just about anything you like ... Please, do not advertise, 'spam' or 'flame' in this forum.

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

knightmaker1979
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Armada Full Game Download/Mod

Post by knightmaker1979 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:37 pm

Is there a way I can download the entire game{s} of Star Trek Armada I and Star Trek Armada II ???

I know there was the full download of the BotF game as I have 1.02 {plus the best damn Mod Dominion III} so am wondering is there a way someone would be willing to show me where I could download the entire game.exe ???

I posted this query on the BotF forum site under my other name knightmaker79

Je_mezu24
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Re: Armada Full Game Download/Mod

Post by Je_mezu24 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:18 am

Doesn't really matter, you really need the disc to play both Star Trek Armada I & II. Anyways neither Armada I & II really work well on newer systems such as Windows 7 or 8 without the patches created by the FleetOps Developers. Really you should just download and install FleetOps Version 3.2.7 and create a Mods Directory in the Data folder/file and install either the STA2_Classic Mod or the STA2_Upgrade Project 2014 (an updated version of the stock game as a FleetOps Mod).

You'll still need your own disc to play the game though.

Either way, Armada I is pretty much a lost cause unless you're lucky enough to get it working. If not; I'm afraid there are no mods of it for FleetOps to get it to be playable as a mod within FleetOps.

I might be able to help in the disc department, if you send me a PM or leave an email address...

MajorPayne
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Re: Armada Full Game Download/Mod

Post by MajorPayne » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:23 pm

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2521

I suggest you read and apply this knightmaker1979. Its not often I give people a second chance when it comes to discussing this topic and yours definately borders that topic. Any further conversation that is openly posted will likely result in being a breach of this ruling, so keep any further discussion to pm only.