Hello!

Our General Discussion Forum. This is the main forum of AFC, and is used for talking about just about anything you like ... Please, do not advertise, 'spam' or 'flame' in this forum.

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

Kanna777
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Hello!

Post by Kanna777 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:02 pm

Hi all! Stumbled on the site just picking through Star Trek pages. I was so glad to see a community keeping Armada alive. I was an avid Armada player and member of various clans. Also did a fair share of modding. I still have the game and will be installing on a spare Win 10 machine. Any tips for getting started would be greatly appreciated!

fuller
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Re: Hello!

Post by fuller » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:16 am

Hi there Kanna777,

Glad you could find us and join us at AFC!

Personally, I'm not certain how the game runs on Win 10, but I would be very surprised if there wasn't a topic covering how to get it working in the forum threads. Have a search and I'm sure you'll find something. Otherwise, the downloads section has a plethora of resources for modding Armada and Armada 2, so have a look there too.

As you have experience modding the game, I'm sure you don't need to hear this, but the best tip for starting off I have is to get organised - make sure you have a clear set of folders, everything backed up, doublecheck your changes...and so on. Let us know how you get on - good luck!