*2 new projects announced*

developer of new ships and mods for the armada 1-2 game

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

uss_capital
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

*2 new projects announced*

Post by uss_capital » Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:15 pm

i was going to quit modding armada but have now changed my mind seeing st legacy is such a let down , so i will not be modding that game so details below >

Dark Realities 2 : Conquest

the mod will be a follow on to DR Final Conflict story will go along the lines as follows :
after the near defeat by the tauz kingdom of the terran empire they decide a different path , this has been decided by the remains of the terran empires gov , instead of peaceful means they decide that conquest is the answer to expand to it's former glory . final details are not available at this time but you should get the aim of this mod , seeing as the terran empire have their ships/stations already i am working on ideas for a completely new non trek race with new ships/staions and tech . development time will not take as long seeing as 50% of this mod will come from dr1 (but the terrans will get some new ships etc)

also some jobs for the mod are now open , details whats going job wise is below

1 : voice over people wanted
2 : website designer/s
3 : ideas person/s
4 : beta testers
5 : graphics designer/s
6 : model designer/s
7 : odf writers/ odf error checker
8 : weapon sound designer/s

also this project is the second in a trilogy , the new race that is a new enermy for the terran empire will be called something like the korzillian leage , these ships will not move very fast at all but will have a jump engine so they can jump around alot while fighting . this will make them a very hard target to hit ,they will only make destroyer class of ships as bigger ships for this race are not needed (4 different designs though) .

Dark Realities 3 : galactic conflict

this project will use remade ships/stations for all races ,also this mod will use the 3 races from the first 2 versions and a new race which has not been decided on yet but will need the other 3 races to join forces to defend against this new race.

i have just decided to make this race be able to fire while cloaked , and the cannot be found with any known form of sensor . many new weapons/ships/stations are planned for the 3rd version of this mod , only the better of the ships etc from the first two mods will get re-used
Last edited by uss_capital on Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

uss_capital
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by uss_capital » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:10 pm

here is a possible destroyer for the korzillian leage , it took me a few min to get the basic design and will be cleaned up

uss_capital
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by uss_capital » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:10 pm

wow over 60 views and no replies :cry: , come on people i cannot do these projects alone :?

cecilzero1
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by cecilzero1 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:23 pm

nice wip u got there mate :)

uss_capital
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by uss_capital » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:58 pm

thx , what colour do people thing i should make the texture ?

1: green
2: brown
3: purple
4: red

uss_capital
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by uss_capital » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:21 am

what would you lot say if i changed the name of the mod trilogy to galactic conquest 1 , galactic conquest 2 and galactic conquest 3 ? . instead of dark realities ?

Vaurnut
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by Vaurnut » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:22 am

Red. Red will stand out well against the dark metal color used by the Terrans and the blackish color used by the Tauz.

As for the WIP, its not bad at all.
I wish I didnt have to do that. Why did I have to do that? - Sparks

cecilzero1
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by cecilzero1 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:16 am

dont matter to me mate :)

uss_capital
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by uss_capital » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:52 pm

think i will go for a redy brown colour to make them stand out from the others :wink:

intermech
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by intermech » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:52 pm

I have over 60 generic, lowpoly ships that could be used for fillers from my Terra Prime mod for SFCIII. Let me know if you are interested.