mod update 24/02/07

developer of new ships and mods for the armada 1-2 game

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

uss_capital
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

mod update 24/02/07

Post by uss_capital » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:22 am

just a little update on the status of dr:final conflict , hopefully for midweek i will have added the new engine effects etc to all of the terren fleet and screens will be shown . at this time the tauz race will then get some new effects added to update the model's and these should be ready to be shown a week later , then new stations for the tauz will be made and hopefully i will get some new planets etc done to make this mod 97% finished . at this time i will need a few good people to help me test this version of the mod , if this testing shows no error's or missing textures etc i will then pack it into an installer and release the final version . so if interested in helping in this final stage please reply to this thread :wink:

uss_capital
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by uss_capital » Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:41 pm

sorry for the delay , adding all the effects to the terran ships are taking a little longer than expected . i will post updates soon :wink:

Atlantis
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by Atlantis » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:15 am

Thanks for the updates. I know i don't comment or reply to much, but I am watching this one closely :-) Really looking forward to it.