DarkRealities 2 : The void war

developer of new ships and mods for the armada 1-2 game

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

uss_capital
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

DarkRealities 2 : The void war

Post by uss_capital » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:13 pm

DarkRealities 2 : The void war "new mod name" will continue the terran/tauz war , following the near defeat at sector 001 (earth orbit) the terran empire have began major weapon research so they can seek revenge on the tauz kingdom . many of the tauz stations will be replaced with more advanced looking ones , alot of the ships will also be changed although some of the later ships/stations will be reused . at this stage a third race may be added at a later date , the terran ships will become larger but take longer to build . saying this they will take alot of damage to destroy them . but the tauz will also get stronger more modern looking ships that take as much damage . but the terrans will still have the stronger defence .

if you have any thoughts on this please feel free to post your ideas for me to consider , if you wish to help also post

this mod is in the planning stage atm

MrVulcan
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral

Post by MrVulcan » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:08 am

Glad to hear you're continuing with CR. If the first mod is any indication, this will be great! Happy modding :)

Atlantis
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by Atlantis » Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:08 am

I wish to help. If you want ships designing, modelling, texturing, interfaces making, weapons texture making, or whatever else you need.

uss_capital
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by uss_capital » Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:30 pm

well the tauz need a new gui and new stations/ships designing , the tauz ships/stations are over 18 months old and do not look as modern as the terran ships . if you want to design those i would like them to have an organic combined with advanced tech look to them , so they look more advanced than the terran ships .the tauz come from the void hence the void war :twisted:

Atlantis
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by Atlantis » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:30 pm

Ok sounds good. You've just been added on MSN by a panda... that would be me.

I've quickly done up a concept destroyer based loosely on the "old" Tauz (the textures will show more of that style), with more "organic" shaping etc. I'm not happy with it as a completed ship, of course, I just made it to find out what exactly you're after, I can adjust and rebuild based on your feedback.

Plus I'd like to talk with you on msn/pm about what is to be in this mod, numbers of ships, etc.

uss_capital
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by uss_capital » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:54 pm

thx , if you want to send a pic to me at usscapital@hotmail.com you can ;) . i have yet to reinstall a2 and mod cause of o/s reinstall

Dan1025
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by Dan1025 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:15 pm

Great news about the mod!

I look forward to seeing this mod as it progresses :)