*Tester* Need a MOD tested?

You are free to post what ever you want in this forum, as long as it conforms to the forum rules. Included in here is the 'Waste Extraction' forum, where bad threads are 'flushed'.

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

kai121
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

*Tester* Need a MOD tested?

Post by kai121 » Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:36 am

I usually go into BETA testing for on-line games...but recently I have been modding armada 2 more and more and have decided that if anyone needs a MOD tested by another player (Preferably they have tested it first) to see what its like, give general feedback and help get rid of bugs, and see how it would operate on another system. I am doing this because it can be hard to find willing testers.
Even if this means re-installing armada 2 several times. All games will recive at least 4 hours worth of play...and general feedback will be sent to you + any bugs found. I am not the best of modders but in all games I have tested I have sent feedback and any problems found, one I am testing at the moment is Face Of Mankind.

If you are interested pm me or leave a message here so i can get back to you.

Regards
kai121

:arrow: (P.S. if I accept to test Via PM, send me the files in an e-mail to: kylejones202@hotmail.com, or add me if you want to discuss this over MSN chat)

EDIT: Also must contain all files needed for install (Auto installers accepted aswell)

DistantUK
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Post by DistantUK » Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:53 am

so i take it, a1 mod testing is not a service you offer 8O

kai121
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by kai121 » Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:13 am

Yes, I can and will test A1 mods aswell :D

WarrenG12
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by WarrenG12 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:46 pm

cool u test A1 mods....well im workin on a mod for it.......I only have the Federation done on it....would u still like to test it?