testing sig images

You are free to post what ever you want in this forum, as long as it conforms to the forum rules. Included in here is the 'Waste Extraction' forum, where bad threads are 'flushed'.

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

Grovyle
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

testing sig images

Post by Grovyle » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:04 pm

testing testing

Grovyle
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by Grovyle » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:14 pm

lets try this again..

Grovyle
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by Grovyle » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:21 pm

ok i could use some help here how do i get this: Slazer's

Edited: See below - Major A Payne

Selker the level 32 Grovyle!

into my sig :?

MajorPayne
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by MajorPayne » Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:01 am

Grovyle. I understand that you are attempting to add an image to your signature and as such look to your personal profile control panel (click on YOUR DOWNLOADS link (in white middle top) then click YOUR INFO and add a necessary link to your SIGNATURE (more or less the last empty field)), however. This forum does not allow hotlinking to other sites which may have rules against such things as this is known as bandwidth theft. One site I use myself for this is PHOTOBUCKET which allows remote hotlinking to any images which are uploaded to the site. Just download the image your after, upload it to your own webpage or image hosting site and then use the necessary tags to display the image in your signature. Just make sure you check the rules on maximum image sizes as breaking this rule will end up with your signature being deleted and/or disabled.