Star Trek Future Tense II

The Federation of the future is about to embark on a temporal battle of survival

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Star Trek Future Tense II

Post by Phantom » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:59 am

INTRODUCTION
After 7 years in a vicious conflict with the Sernaix (Introduced in Future Tense & Virtual Voyager Season 8) A Federation/Romulan Task Force presses against a Sernaix stronghold in the Beta Quadrant. Managing to force the Sernaix back into their space, the USS Titan and USS Enterprise-NCC 1701F heavily refitted from the War pursue with the mission of sealing the Sernaix portal into the Milkyway.

A suicide mission ensues that has a complete success. The Sernaix are trapped in their space and the Alliance is finally given time to lick their wounds and count the wounded, including the extinction of the Klingon, Breen and Cardassian species.

2 years pass, and the Federation commission the USS Enterprise NCC 1701-G (Class and Details to be declared at a later date). However the temporal cold war that plagued Captain Jonathan Archer Centuries before, comes back with a Vengence. During her maiden voyage, the Enterprise is hijacked from an Orion faction of the Cold War and uses the Enterprise's experimental deflector with Romulan technology following a technological exchange during the war, to rip open a temporal vortex. With the USS Challenger and USS Rhode Island in pursuit, in seconds, Earth turns to an asteroid field, and the Federation's legacy has been erased from history. As the two ships enter the vortex to avoid the same fate....

The player now chooses to pursue and repair the damaged timeline across the Star Trek Universe, visiting time frames in all series and movies, and gapes to explain some archs left open...

Time-Frames Explored:
01) Pre-Federation (01)
02) The Original Series Era (1701)
03) The Motion Picture Era (1701-R)
04) The Motion Picture Era (1701-A)
05) The Motion Picture Era (1701-B)
06) Pre-Next Generation (1701-C)
07) Next Gen/Deep Space Nine/Voyager (1701-D)
08) The Motion Picture Era (1701-E)
09) Future Tense Revisited (1701-F)
10) Future Tense II (1701-G)
11) Orion Homelands (26th Century)

Your mission, regardless of if you accept, is to travel to these selected eras in Star Trek History, and to repel the Orions Invasion of the Federation, uncover where they have hidden the Enterprise, prevent further contamination of the Timeline, and return back to 2418...

Future Tense II promises to be even bigger than the first, and will cross over with other Star Trek fan-based creations in similar fashion with Future Tense, including a revisit to Virtual Voyager, and Hidden Frontier.

Current Team:

Leader/Modeler/Modder/Animator: PHANTOM
Second in Command: ACIDPUNK

MODELERS:
RedmanMark

MODDERS:
Capt.Ben. Sisko
Sentinal

If anyone wishes to help this MOD in anyway, please get in touch. Any queries please do not hesitate to ask.

Adam,

WarrenG12
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by WarrenG12 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:03 pm

I'd love to help out Phantom

Paul
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by Paul » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:26 pm

Nice story line :P . So we wont get control of the Enterprise this time ? , should be very interesting this :)

JKNathan
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by JKNathan » Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:42 am

will we see the return of some of the other ship that are in FT1
eg. the katana class

Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Phantom » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:39 pm

A few FT ships will be used in Future Tense II will place the player near the end of the Sernaix War. So some classes will be available to play.

I think it was finalized as being:

Sovereign
Prometheus
Nebula Offence
Galaxy Refit
Nova Refit
Defiant
Moscow
Ronin
Intrepid

I think. Haven't got my list on me at the moment. But also playable would obviously be the USS Enterprise-F, USS Titan and the USS Voyager.

Ad'

TopDogJW
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by TopDogJW » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:22 pm

8O AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! (screams like a little girl) I LOVE you F.T. ppl. :D

Will we have to wait 5 years for this one to come out? :(

Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Phantom » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:03 am

Hopefully not. Production should commence in January 2008 once everyone has had a rest and Future Tense has been released

mattym1985
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by mattym1985 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:39 am

i would like to help out with FTII i mostly do modding and AI work
but i am willing to learn new skills

Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Phantom » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:06 am

Cool.

Contact me when Future Tense is released as I'll know more about what will happen alongside a production plan as Future Tense II will be like 8 Mods in one.

:)

Ad'

Goeleven
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by Goeleven » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:02 am

You mentioned Hidden Frontier, have you thought about the races introduced in the spinoff Odyssey or when you said Hidden Frontier were you being all encompassing?

Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Phantom » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:57 pm

The time era is just Hidden Frontier though odyssey will be included as the Sernaix are from Andromeda in Future Tense

Darklight
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Darklight » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:28 pm

Oh sweet Odyssey!

I was wondering if you could implement the avatar kind of thingy that Fleet Operations has for FT2, generally for single player use only? Just a thought really.
Tuvok: "We're not building a 'hot-rod' Mister Paris."
Paris: "That's excatly what we are building an ultra-aerodynamic, ultra-responsive hot-rod!"