Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by jnddepew » Fri May 18, 2007 9:49 pm

Sweet!

kurn
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by kurn » Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:31 pm

i have a question for squire james. i know this is the wrong place to put this but i was wondering if SJ would let me publish a version of KA:TC
for armada 1 i have been working on. i would not put it on the internet without your permission. if u would like to know about it i can put a post about it some where else.

SquireJames
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by SquireJames » Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:31 pm

Sure :) Although, before you do, could you post what changes you've made in a new post on this forum? I'm just curious as to what you've improved :)

kurn
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by kurn » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:54 pm

ok if you would like when i am done i could send you a copy of it before releaseing it.

SquireJames
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by SquireJames » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:35 pm

That would be nice yes :) (Although i'd still appreciate the changelog on a new forum post, just simply summing up what changes you've made)

graviton
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by graviton » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:30 pm

The new main menu looks great, very impressive :)

kurn
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by kurn » Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:09 pm

i can do both. but it might take a while to get any work done on it since my hard drive is full and i need a new one but still i will try

SquireJames
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by SquireJames » Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:43 am

Well, no need to send me a copy :) I will download it when its available (will save you the time trying to get it to me :)

Just a rough list of changes will do matey

kurn
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by kurn » Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:40 pm

ok then

kurn
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by kurn » Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:58 pm

actually i will tell u what i have done so far. i took your tholian race farther by adding some of the ships from miths unrealeased work (although i still need to get around to emailing him to ask for his permission) and took most of the borg ships and change their textures with the tholians. i used miths ship yards, made my own variation of the miths base and use the texture u put in there. the tholians are in the romulans spot and i fixed the gorn so they would not borg nodes on them. iahve add alot of alien ships like the andorian battleship, lyran tiger class and added the sod for the orion pirate base. also when it works agin i plan on adding all the hydran and lyran ships from StarFleet command. for lyran and hydran stations i plan on taking the base already in the game and then change ing them a little to make ship yards and other stations. if i can i might make orion ships and stations. i plan on making my own builder ships for the races though. also i will incorperate my idea which i used in my other mod which will come out after this one (when it comes out u should check it out) by turning the derilict station into a multi race cronstrucion station. also i made build buttons for all the ships that didnt have any. i also adde the federation class and other tos era ships. even my own Ptolemy class will be in it. the only thing i need from u is a name for it if u would like a different one for because after all it is still originally your game. if i can i will fix all the single player missions. also i am thinking about addin the rest of the gorn ships from the EF mod. i also used miths tholian command menu. also every race will have there own race icon which i have all of them except the andorians.

SquireJames
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by SquireJames » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:19 am

Sorry about the silence, just moved into a new apartment with my wife so, haven't had the net for a while.

Anyways, those changes sound fantastic! I may, with permission naturally, even use some of the Lyran, Hydran and Mirak stuff for KA2. (May even make a full race for them, if i have enough stuff)

I can't really help with the Andorian symbol, I don't think they have ever had an official one.

kurn
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by kurn » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:47 pm

u can use them when i can get them done im just having trouble converting them from SFC, also i need ideas on hydran,lyran and gorn stations. cause i cant think of any, also if i finish this i will only have 2 orion ships and 2 stations. i might make my own version of the federation miners and construction ships with orion textures but if u have any ideas on other ships could u let me know.