"Pacification"

Take control of one of 6 races in a galaxy wide war in the TMP Era

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

SquireJames
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

"Pacification"

Post by SquireJames » Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:36 am

The first shots of the ISC ingame, actually a pre-General War Era shot, being set in 2289 when the first resistance against the ISC started.

WarrenG12
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by WarrenG12 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:38 pm

like always Squire....NICE

CptBenSisko
Ensign
Ensign

Post by CptBenSisko » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:43 pm

so the Fed ships are going to be simple ports from SFC2? Kinda cool..but it would be better IMO to have some better quality fed ships...there a bunch of connies and excelsiors out there that would keep the spirit of the mod alive and look good at the same time.
Captain Benjamin Sisko of the U.S.S. Defiant

SquireJames
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by SquireJames » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:28 pm

Very true, hoowever, having some great looking Federation ships, some ports from SFC 2 (can't always get really nice models of the Liberty Class or the Clydesdale Class) and the rest of the races beign SFC II Models would look rather odd. Atleast this way, the graphics are all of the same quality, and while okay in screenshots they look a little blocky, ingame you wouldn't honestly notice.

I may upgrade the graphics later, although I have already upped them once. The original models were SFC II models that were converted for the E and F Mod. They had low quality textures, couldnt even read the registries, and the meshes were lower poly still. So believe me they are and improvement :)

Thanks for the constructive criticism, it is appreciated :)