Who is the best Star Trek captain?

The place where serious discussions can take place.

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

kiro01
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Sisko

Post by kiro01 » Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:35 pm

I would definitely have to say Sisko. Everyone mentioned the things he did to win the Dominion War so I won't repeat. However, I will say that when he encounterd Q and hit him that showed that he would do whatever it takes to win no matter the odds.

Twitch
Commander
Commander

Post by Twitch » Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:56 am

Well, we've done this one before and is was Kirk and still is Kirk dammit!
The Borg will rock your world!

znite94
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Post by znite94 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:19 pm

I would have to say I would only trust Captain Edward Jellico (not sure that's how it was spelled). He seemed to be very good when he took command of the Enterprise D while Picard was in Cardassian captivity. No one really seem to like him, but that was just because they were used to Picard's lax command, and he was a more strick Captain. I think he had the ability to get things done. But that's just my opinion.
In a Galaxy where disorder reigns, there is the USS BLAZER

imagin
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by imagin » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:03 pm

Picard and Riker make the worst captians. For example: Once Picard was having a deligate and Riker sent to a planet in a shuttle. The shuttle was suddenly attacked out of the blue. What did Picard do? Absolutly nothing! All he did was wait untill they were in tractor beam range! Picard has a habit of doing nothing when action is required.

Riker on the other hand is just as bad. In the episode "Rascals" he literly let the Ferangi shoot up the Enterprise and board it! He lost the Enterprise without putting up a fight.

I think any captian that came after TNG would be better captians. Especialy one who shoots first and asks questions later. I like Edward Jellico.

fuller
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by fuller » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:24 am

Whoa! picard totally-Enterprise d and e rule- and who commanded them? the one and only...