Alien versus Predator

The place where serious discussions can take place.

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

Saber
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Alien VS Predator

Post by Saber » Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:24 am

:twisted:
The reason the predator allied with lex was not because of pitty, mercy or giving the plasma cannon back. lex killed the alien with a hand weapon the pred saw that she could hunt. thats why the pred looks at the Alien then lex then back to the alien.

big fan of the Alien and Predator fran. i have the toys, comics, cards, video games, books shirts, all that great stuff and more.

AVP was great! a couple little flaws. Anderson said he was a big fan(liar!) no big fan would have mad the weapons and armer screw up. The only 3 big flaws i saw were not enought preds 4 to 5 would have been better, killed them off to quickly and pred weaponery/armmor dosen't melt by alien acid. I have all the comics and games and books not one of them had pred weapons/armor melting in them. but all in all great starter movie for more to come.

Aliens 1,2, rocked 3 allright if they switched to a diffent lead character for the 4th. the 4 suck balls. hopefully if the make a 5th it will rock but fans luck it will suck!

Predator 1 was sweet and pred 2 was great but had a big flaw at the end. i mean come on Arnold couldn't go hand to hand with a pred and danny glover did ya right!!

Saber
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Alien VS Predator

Post by Saber » Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:32 am

The reason the predator allied with lex was not because of pitty, mercy or giving the plasma cannon back. lex killed the alien with a hand weapon the pred saw that she could hunt. thats why the pred looks at the Alien then lex then back to the alien.

big fan of the Alien and Predator fran. i have the toys, comics, cards, video games, books shirts, all that great stuff and more.

AVP was great! a couple little flaws. Anderson said he was a big fan(liar!) no big fan would have mad the weapons and armer screw up. The only 3 big flaws i saw were not enought preds 4 to 5 would have been better, killed them off to quickly and pred weaponery/armmor dosen't melt by alien acid. I have all the comics and games and books not one of them had pred weapons/armor melting in them. but all in all great starter movie for more to come.

Aliens 1,2, rocked 3 allright if they switched to a diffent lead character for the 4th. the 4 suck balls. hopefully if the make a 5th it will rock but fans luck it will suck!

Predator 1 was sweet and pred 2 was great but had a big flaw at the end. i mean come on Arnold couldn't go hand to hand with a pred and danny glover did ya right!!

Saber
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Alien VS Predator

Post by Saber » Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:34 am

JPKTrekker
Captain
Captain

Post by JPKTrekker » Wed May 11, 2005 3:01 pm

I thought that the Predators hunted the Aliens as a right-of-passage thing. At least that is the impression I got from the film.

Being a fan of the entire Alien Quadrilogy and both Predator movies, I can't pick an absolute favorite. Both races have pros and cons.
"Until Hell calls my name!"