The place where serious discussions can take place.
Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan
- Lieutenant-Junior Grade
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:00 am
I know some of you will think i'm crazy but which is better?
a1 or a2?
which is better?
- Cadet 2nd Year
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 3:00 am
- Location: EA Station Babylon 4
I say A1 because I think it's playability is easier. I hate that brain thing in A2. My ships just always want to run off and get killed and I have to go in and tell them all to stay put. lol
- Posts: 382
- Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:00 am
- Location: Netherlands
Armada 1, becuase it is the only armada game I have.
Its been a while.
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2004 3:00 am
- Location: Leaving you to wonder...
Armada II is... It's what my mod is for.
The end of one Era is near... Star Trek Armada II - All Good Things...
- Cadet 4th Year
- Posts: 129
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:00 am
- Location: In the USS Deel, Ramming Quantum Torpedos up your a$$.
I say they both are equal because they both have their strengths and weaknesses.
- Posts: 1321
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 2:00 am
- Location: L.A. CA USA
Armada 2 for many reasons....
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users