STA: Legacy of the Federation

a botf style mod spaning from 2151 to 2425...letting u pla through the evolution of the Federation, Klingons, Romulans, and Borg

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond »

* edited by administrator because of the appearance of bad language *
Last edited by Elrond on Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flew in here 17 years ago, flew out 13. Back then early 20s, dreamin'. Now, late 30s, reminiscin'. Too bad there wasn't an Armada 3, except the Sins of a Solar Empire mod. But hell, at least there's that. *Shrugs*
CptBenSisko
Ensign
Ensign

Post by CptBenSisko »

Josh my friend...i am still ur ally...albeit a silent one most times...but like the Romulans, I lie in the shadows waiting for the right time to strike
Captain Benjamin Sisko of the U.S.S. Defiant
WarrenG12
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by WarrenG12 »

well the time to strike is now sisko...can u help me out man??
CptBenSisko
Ensign
Ensign

Post by CptBenSisko »

My g/f and trying to find a job and buy a car are my top priorities...as well as the fact that with my new widescreen monitor. Armada is very difficult to play due to the image being stretched and A2 not supporting widescreen resolutions...however upon the release of FleetOps 3 that problem should be rectified and I will be modding and playing Armada that much more. I could never appreciate the true quality of my graphics card with my old CRT monitor..but now i realize with my new LCD monitor how amazing my graphics really are...i couldn't see any specular or bumpmapping with my old monitor but now all of those effects truly come out in spectacular fashion.

However, I will endeavour to assist you in anyway that I can Warren don't worry about anything in that regard...i am in the process of gathering together all of the custom sounds i have created/ borrowed from Star Trek movies and episodes and such, as well as all of weapon effects and ships i have ported..once i get permission for all of those things, ( I already permission for a lot of stuff ship, etc.) Then i should be able to release somethings...I have permission for the CGSov the CRNebulas, SNSGalaxy from BC as well as Legacy/LCAmaral's Wolf359 ship pack and other such ships...Armada will be an amazing thing...you will all see...
Captain Benjamin Sisko of the U.S.S. Defiant
WarrenG12
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by WarrenG12 »

thx sisko...i cant wait to get ure help with this matter
WarrenG12
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by WarrenG12 »

ok ive been gone doing the mod...so now that i am back, here's an update on the mod's Status::

--Federation = 99% (waitin on two ships to be installd)
--Klingons = 95% ( all ships, stations and era specific weapons r done, working on a few new specials)

--Romulans = 30% ( waiting to work on them until Klingons r done)
--Borg = 30% (same as Romulans)

The Federation is all but complete...the only thing they r waiting on is the AI...other than that they r done

The Klingons r almost done, wit hjust a few things being workd on for them b4 they r done and r waiting for their AI

more to come
Paul
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by Paul »

mmm , Klingons specials :twisted: , I can see it already 8)

Looking good , No retreat and no surrender :P
WarrenG12
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by WarrenG12 »

well everyone i should have an update ready for the mod by the end of the week.....i just u guys say impressed with my work 8)
WarrenG12
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by WarrenG12 »

here is a mini update for everyone...self Adaptive shield matrix

^"LT. Perim, activate the adaptive shield matrix."

^"Adaptive shields online, sir"

also, you will notice that i have a new weapon bar that fits around all the slots now lol

more to come
Paul
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by Paul »

Adaptive shields eh :) , will they reflect all fire or just the same as the reflector ( they look the same ;) )

nice add on anyways , this should be interesting , very interesting :twisted:
WarrenG12
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by WarrenG12 »

self adaptive shields r remodulated shields, impervious to all weapons...alot better than the poor reflector lol
uss_capital
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by uss_capital »

how have you made it impervious to the pulse weapon fire ?
WarrenG12
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by WarrenG12 »

by using the remod classlabel...using that classlabel, nothing can harm the ship
WarrenG12
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by WarrenG12 »

ok update:

i should have the new klingon weapon and order buttons soon..and i already have the build buttons

however i might not start the pics /updates about klingons right now.......because they r new gui's being made for my mod!!!!!!!

EACH race will have its own unique gui....coupled with the new buttons, and my weapons lol........when i start showing the klingons in a few weeks u guys will be blown away
WarrenG12
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by WarrenG12 »

ok the new gui's are coming along...i have the new fed one to present::::

i will have the klingon gui soon...and i will present the new Romulan and Borg gui's will it is time to showcase those races lol

also the Federation Heros have new and different special weapons...but i will not spill the beans about them until i release the Federation tech tree list

more to come :wink: