STA: Legacy of the Federation

a botf style mod spaning from 2151 to 2425...letting u pla through the evolution of the Federation, Klingons, Romulans, and Borg

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

MrVulcan
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral

Post by MrVulcan » Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:36 pm

That site no longer exists as altairtechandgaming. It has been transformed, updated and improved, but is still in beta testing stage. I'm not too sure if the mod has been uploaded to the new site yet; however, you should be able to find the download on A2files.

I'll be sure to let WarrenG know that the links here are not working. He'll be able to point you to a download location.

WarrenG12
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by WarrenG12 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:50 pm

Hi well finally i can login lol. To answer SFox, I have direct links to where you can download Legacy of the Federation, as well as the mirror universe version, Rise of the Terran Empire. Until i can get them up here, email me at warrenctorrence@yahoo.com for any questions

Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:29 am

I had known that there were alternate links since the beginning, I figured Warren had been using those as nobody in the universe goes to the aforementioned site. In addition, the machine's down and it doesn't matter that there's a new site, lots of stuff has been lost. And it was a thankless hobby or distraction (can't say job, didn't get paid for it) anyway, hosting a site. It was cool for a while until everyone decided they wanted to point at me for being responsible for everything that's ever gone wrong in the ~4.6 billion year history of the earth. I say, why not have them blame me for the last 13.7 billion years too! Why not?

Other than that, I hope a more official link is found too, since it appears that I'll be needing to redownload it as well.

MrVulcan

Post by MrVulcan » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:53 pm

Hobbies tend to be thankless. At least, some people don't realize that they're hobbies and not services.

As for things going awry with the site every now and then; that happens to all sites at some point. So, I wouldn't worry about that either. What happened to the site anyhow? Is the data recoverable?

Anyhow, back to topic. Warren, have you talked with AFC about hosting the mod here? As far as I recall, issues with credits have been resolved so it shouldn't be a problem now.

WarrenG12
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by WarrenG12 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:19 pm

yes the credits issue was resolved months ago. Also the Star Trek XI mod addon i made has been installed into a version of LotF if people are interested.

WarrenG12
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by WarrenG12 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:42 am

While I don't know who is around anymore, I have started on LotF 2.0, which is a huge upgrade setup to the first mod, including new textures, weapons, and ships for the mod. here are some pics of the upgrades::

^Old Earth

^New Earth

^Old D-5 vs. New D-5

MajorPayne
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by MajorPayne » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:12 am

Nice work Warren. Mind you. Looking at the new earth I'm half expecting to see the UNIVERSAL logo appear around the planet :)

RNRBRS
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by RNRBRS » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:55 am

Excellent Work keep it coming i can't wait for this mod

WarrenG12
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by WarrenG12 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:52 am

So...who is still around and still interested in the new updates I've made during my hiatus?

MrVulcan

Post by MrVulcan » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:10 pm

I think that questions warrants some screenshots :P

WarrenG12
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by WarrenG12 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:24 pm

Screenshots to be posted shortly how are you vulcan? havent you in ages

WarrenG12
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by WarrenG12 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:22 pm

Something I made after play the Star Trek video game that came out recently will be making a cameo :)

The new USS Titan, based off of the novel series Star Trek:Titan She is a beaut!

The USS Aventine, under the command of Captain Ezri Dax. From the Novel series Star Trek Destiny

You will notice in the update that I following the novels more for the post Nemesis era and beyond and making up a story as well that makes sense...at least to me. I hope these additions as well as future ones and the changes I have made are welcomed by the community :)

more to come, including a new hero units list

WarrenG12
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by WarrenG12 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:13 pm

hhmm guess no one is around.....oh well ill just keep posting stuff until MrVulcan comes back

MrVulcan

Post by MrVulcan » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:53 am

Looks nice. Needs closeups :P

WarrenG12
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by WarrenG12 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:47 pm

close ups coming right up then :)