Improving the standard game, Better grapics, New units
Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero
- Site Founder
- Posts: 561
- Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 2:00 am
- Location: Planet Earth
This was done with mr vulcan(sods building) and afc (sun textures) the flares are all mr vulcan hats off to him.
Last edited by AFC
on Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
- Past Administrator
- Posts: 1752
- Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 2:00 am
For A2 this would be brilliant work, for A1 this is exceptional.
- Lieutenant-Junior Grade
- Posts: 508
- Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:00 am
awesome work, second to none i would say
- Cadet 4th Year
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 2:00 am
Awesome, excellent, never thought that this would be possible in A1.
- Posts: 775
- Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2003 2:00 am
- Location: Cloaked in the Neutral Zone
It just goes to show that even though the game is dated, new and exciting things can and are still being brought to bear. Kudos to Mr Vulcan and AFC for this fine display of creativity and superior workmanship.
- Posts: 376
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:00 am
- Location: I wish I knew.
Absolutly insane! Awesome work guys.
NR2K3(750+ tracks;5000+ cars)
ST:BC(latest KM-custom) ST:Legacy(custom)
TF2: Name - 086gf
- Cadet 2nd Year
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:00 am
Brilliant... simply brilliant. I never imagined armada with such... awesomeness. Although, it does incur questions:
1. How did you manage to change the single player objectives? I could never figure that out!
2. What program did you use to record that and is it Open-source?
- Cadet 2nd Year
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 2:00 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest