American beheaded in Iraq

This room is for pic or comments that might offend other & younger viewers. Making fun of companys or people is allowed as long as it not a member of this community. ENTER ROOM AT OWN RISK!!!! You have been warned.

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

AFC
Site Founder
Site Founder

American beheaded in Iraq

Post by AFC » Fri May 14, 2004 10:48 pm

Has anyone see this video?
They guys are just sick bastards, it would have been easier if they shot him in the head. he suffered for a minute

Spectre
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Spectre » Sat May 15, 2004 12:30 am

Nope, and i wouldnt want to...

Wok
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Post by Wok » Sat May 15, 2004 2:02 am

Agree.

There are videos of this thing on both sides. I doubt many in the US media would put up the video of those civvies being shot by that apache... which would only stir up more violence anyway. Another thing is that he was only a civilian contractor, or so I hear.

Though these... were they Al-Qaida? I heard they would trade Nick Berg's life for some prisoners from that jail. That might not be true either though.

Thompson
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by Thompson » Sat May 15, 2004 2:44 am

I think i heard they had ties to Al-Qaida.

Plus, my brother said he saw it and was sickend by it. With that i don't think i want to see it.
TACTICAL ALERT

HELP SAVE STAR TREK ENTERPRISE!

Visit www.saveenterprise.com

AFC
Site Founder
Site Founder

Post by AFC » Sat May 15, 2004 3:33 am

They were part of Al-Qaida group.

I'v see the video and he did not know what they were going to do. I did not make me sick because i'v seen part of a body ripped right off someone before.

The body part i'v seen ripped off was mine "AFC aka Kevin" left foot, thanks to a drunk driver. That might be why i can see stuff like than and not get sick. Many things don't have a effect on me anymore but i leave that upto the doctors i had to see after my motorcycle accident. They had to see me "Crackpot Doctors Hospital Rules" because they said i was in denial over what happen and had anger issues.

Alohaman
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by Alohaman » Sat May 15, 2004 3:44 am

I blame those retard soldiers who were doing that nude picture poop :x . They began this by being idiots in the first place and got this guy killed for no reason. It was wrong of the Iraqis to cut his head off and I feel sorry for that man's family, but it was these morons who started it and brought it upon themselves. I hope those men and women get thrown into jail for a long long time and I also hope that they think real hard about what they've caused.
"He who laughs last, thinks slowest."

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

AFC
Site Founder
Site Founder

Post by AFC » Sat May 15, 2004 4:01 am

Alohaman wrote:I blame those retard soldiers who were doing that nude picture poop :x . They began this by being idiots in the first place and got this guy killed for no reason. It was wrong of the Iraqis to cut his head off and I feel sorry for that man's family, but it was these morons who started it and brought it upon themselves. I hope those men and women get thrown into jail for a long long time and I also hope that they think real hard about what they've caused.
You rember the 11 US Marines that got cut up into pieces by the Iraq soldiers?

The 1 female was let to live and they RAPED HER OVER AND OVER BY MANY SOLDIERS?

Alohaman
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by Alohaman » Sat May 15, 2004 4:30 am

I don't watch the news all the time, so I didn't hear about that.
"He who laughs last, thinks slowest."

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

Wok
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Post by Wok » Sat May 15, 2004 6:24 am

but it was these morons who started it and brought it upon themselves. I hope those men and women get thrown into jail for a long long time and I also hope that they think real hard about what they've caused.
No one can be accused of starting it all. That is too great a claim for any.

brobrodeel
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year
Location: In the USS Deel, Ramming Quantum Torpedos up your a$$.

Post by brobrodeel » Sat May 15, 2004 7:32 am

AH-MEN

Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond » Sat May 15, 2004 9:33 am

For one thing, our government has eliminated the ability of the media to spread around videos like the one of our soldiers doing stupid things. In a way, that's how this got started. But who's to say they wouldn't have beheaded Nick Berg had the media spread the video of our soldiers doing stupid stuff? Nick Berg's fate was likely to be the fault of the release of the video of the actions of our troops. But I agree no one can be blamed for this because our enemy will use any excuse to behead and kill our captured troops. When the enemy executes our troops, we expect it from them. But if our people do so much as humiliate enemy troops, then everyone's all over the story as if they were the worst people in the world. Those people were just idiots to let it happen and have it filmed. No one person can be blamed for starting this. Things are bound to get worse before they get better (and when do they get better - it's been bad long enough). I hope that this war is not the kind of war that will last for generations just like the Israeli-Palestinian crisis. I know myself that war is hell. Just about all of us have seen people die and will probably see more before it's all over. The difference now is that the enemy is using our media against us as we have seen recently. Morale would be a luxury in this war!

CenturionV
Ensign
Ensign

Post by CenturionV » Tue May 18, 2004 7:59 am

I have not seen the video, and I don't care to, its just another part of war, I don't watch videos of people getting shot or blown apart by bombs, so I probably won't watch this. Beheading has been common in warfare up to the 1700's and is not really any *worse* than shooting someone in the stomache or roasting them with a flamerthrower (though they might be banned now) I heard he was told to leave, so its probably partly his own fault for sticking around. (not to say what they did was not evil or anything)
"Oh, now be honest, Captain. Warrior to warrior. You do prefer it this way, don't you, as it was meant to be. No peace in our time. "Once more unto the breach, dear friends."

Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond » Wed May 19, 2004 6:55 am

Nor have I seen the video - I only heard about it. It's another piece of war news I'm just as better off not seeing - there's no benefit in it. Whoever wants to see it can, but I sure don't need to either. It's probably going to happen again since it's been going on for all of history. I don't listen to the news anymore anyway, except for the Daily Show fake news on Comedy Central. Besides that, I'm bound to hear about all of this sometime. He was told to leave? I can only wonder why he didn't! I sure wouldn't have stuck around, but that's just me - I wouldn't take very well to being a prisoner, especially if I was told to leave. Oh well, all I can say in the end in Amen, CenturionV!

Spectre
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Spectre » Thu May 20, 2004 4:50 am

I think we should just hand over Iraq to the "Iraqi goverment" and pull our (coalition) troops out, how many of our soldiers should we lose in pointless attacks, i.e. suicide bombers, car bombs etc...