American beheaded in Iraq

This room is for pic or comments that might offend other & younger viewers. Making fun of companys or people is allowed as long as it not a member of this community. ENTER ROOM AT OWN RISK!!!! You have been warned.

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond » Wed Jun 23, 2004 6:45 pm

I am usually known for being quite difficult to anger, but now, all I can say is... let's give them all the pain and misery that they obviously want. Let's kick these bastards all over the solar system if we have to. If they want to go back into the past, then we'll blow them into kingdom come so fast that they will go back in time! It is not our end but it will be their end. This is our new fight for independence! I agree to unite the world against these radicals and let them come to the fate they seem to want. Let's all hold our flags high no matter where we are from and say in one voice that this evil will be rid of! The world has enough problems and with these radicals terminated, things will be a lot more simple and joyful! This is when we get angry! This is when we throw our weight around!
Also, these radical Muslims will not be Martyrs - well, maybe Martyrs in the eyes of evil! They think they will get their salvation and 72 virgins or whatever if they kill as many of us as they can! If I could only see the day that Saint Peter the Gate keeper greets these radical Muslims. When they ask for a seat in heaven, Saint Peter will flip them off and down into the fiery pits of hell these murderers will fall into shadow and flame! It is not only the rest of the world these radicals are offending, it is their own god and religion they are offending. The Muslims who are innocent and read into the true words of Ala know that murder is not rewarded with a good afterlife, but punished with a fiery end. So in fact these terrorists have betrayed not only us but also their own faith that they 'claim' to follow!
In a way, I feel sorry for them - that they will get their asses kicked all over the place and then in death they will still suffer. They were confused mind-washed people, but if they are going to do the stuff they're doing, we're gonna whip them good in return. It is such a tragedy to suffer in life, but the biggest tragedy is to suffer in the afterlife. And if there is an afterlife, these terrorists and radicals and murderers will suffer there as well as here when we beat them silly.
On the Vulcan homeworld, there were sects similar to those fighting against us - before Surak taught his people how to control their emotions. I can only hope that to a certain extent that could happen. Then maybe wars like this wouldn't have to be fought and nobody would want to make war out of religion like these radical Muslims. They were around back 6000 years ago fighting everyone around them for power or praise or something stupid like that. And look at it now - here they are 6000 years later doing exactly the same thing, except this time we will be mounting the largest war against them in known history. Whether or not they were born with these radical intentions, they will deserve the same fate. So yep, let 'em be martyrs and let the whole world spend its last form of hate upon them so that they will be cast into nothingness! And then, maybe then, we will actually be able to plan a successful and final roadmap to peace.
Far-be-it for me to forsee doom, but this is the century that will either make or break mankind. I happen to think that the end result will be somewhere in between - many will die in the years to come from war - it seems almost inevitable and an inescapable fact. But yet, humanity will probably survive. These last wars may end in the first half of this century and then we can look forward to rebuilding this world so that it can be shared in the days of peace that are bound to come somehow or another!
Indeed, the USA will be the first to be hit most likely if WWIII is to begin! We're pretty much the biggest target besides China and Russia (which are re-developing World powers). I predict that it will be a loss unlike any other ever encountered. I can't help but to think that someone I know is going to be killed - it's a sort of premonition. I have been having bad premonitions ever since last year, partially due to the war - some I know of are in Iraq at this very moment with sand blowing in their faces and danger lurking not all that far away. With our forces spread out in a thin line, we may be forced to send more and more - and we already have over 100k troops there! Over 5,500 wounded and over 920 dead - just from America! The more we are hit, the more we must strike the enemy with brutal and unmerciful force. There will never be anything that will justify the death of allied troops, but there is always the prevention of more death. Through our military, we use it as a shield against evil. That shield diminishes over time through the death and wounding of allied troops. That shield is replenished by the enlisting of additional personnel to the Middle East.
I can only say it this way in the end - at this stage in the game, I'm sure we're gonna keep fighting these radicals until we open up a gaping wound in the middle east that exposes the mantle of the Earth itself! If in the small chance that this is the end of civilization as we know it, at least we will make an end as to be worthy of rememberance to those who rebuild the world. But I can't see how they think that they can win against us. We are a civilized and organized society (not just the US, but its allies). We don't live back 1,000 years ago when people didn't work together to accomplish a goal. It is because of our individuality and our combined collective consciousness that we have prevailed in the past and will continue to do so this time. Just like Picard said in Star Trek Armada 1, "we've defeated the Borg before and will do so again!"
If everything happens for a reason, then we will soon have to realize that reason before things really do get rough! If everything happens for a reason, then we cannot long grieve for those whose time has come. We must cherish the memories of those who we may have lost. We remember not their deaths, but how they've lived. It's not how they left the world, but what they left behind. Just as the patriots of many nations before us and including the United States, some of them died in acting as a shield for the citizens against war. In the end of it all, it comes down to odds - our odds I must say look good eventhough the situation seems grave. That was another one of my long writings!

Numbazix
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Mad as hell!

Post by Numbazix » Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:33 pm

OK, chop, chop, chop! They haven't done the math. That much is obvious. They kill one; we kill five or six. At that rate the whole area will be a parkinglot in a couple of years.

If they want to die, fine, OK by me. We certainly shouldn't stand in the way of thier wish to die. Give'em their wish a quikly as possible, I say and have done with it!
Zix
Master of all I survey--wheres my glasses?

Twitch
Commander
Commander

Post by Twitch » Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:08 am

I like the part Elrond said about..."Saint Peter will flip them off and down into the fiery pits of hell these murderers will fall into shadow and flame!" I can see the saintly fellow with his middle finger proudly raised now! Hey, maybe they WILL get their 72 virgins- haggled, aged virgin MEN! "Ahhh! I don't think I'm in paradise anymore, Ahmed."

All this misplaced hatred is so insignificant in the scheme of things in the planet's timeline. No one can bring back the past only learn form it. These fruitcakes are like the folks in the South that used to say, "The South will rise again."

We actually fret over the fact that detainees, not POWs, were degraded by captors while a bunch of radical dickheads totrure and murder hundreds of thousands in the name of islamic faith and simple aggression in totalitarian countries.

My sargeant used to say something before we'd spring an ambush on Charlie back in 1969-70 "Let's freck 'em up!"

For all these useless pricks dealing evil now I say let's freck 'em up then piss on their dead guts.

Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond » Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:47 am

Yeah! Right on! The world of men will go on and will be even more glorious after the destruction of these radicals! Let's freck 'em up good! Right on Twitch!

CaptSyf
Commander
Commander

Post by CaptSyf » Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:52 pm

Why couldn't there be a non-radioactive nuke when you need one. Hey, I just think they want to get extreme, then maybe we should... :twisted:
The end of one Era is near... Star Trek Armada II - All Good Things...

Twitch
Commander
Commander

Post by Twitch » Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:30 am

Non-radioactive nuke is the neutron bomb. Just wipes out bilogocial life forms but has no effect on anything else and has no lasting radioactivity.

Numbazix
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Frecks'Em Up

Post by Numbazix » Fri Jun 25, 2004 5:12 am

Neutron Bomb
A tactical nuclear weapon of intense, but short lived radiation with a low yield of actual destructive power. Frecks'em up pretty good. The closer to ground zero, the more a casualty is likely to resemble a puddle of goo :twisted: .
Zix

Wok
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Post by Wok » Sun Jun 27, 2004 11:52 pm

You can't just 'Nuke 'em!' as they are all over the place.

Take this... ...say Terrorism (of the Al-Qaida kind) is a disease. The best way of combating a disease is by innoculation, not cure. By innoculating you stop it from appearing in the first place.
But if you only tackle the symptoms, the disease shall keep coming back, no matter how many times you think you have got rid of it. Somestimes it comes back in different places, or differen forms. Other times the treatment might not work as effectivly, so a stronger one is needed.

and a stronger one.

and an even stronger one.

Eventually you are doing more harm than good. The disease remains.

Numbazix
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Numbazix » Mon Jun 28, 2004 2:23 pm

Obviously you can't just NUKE any threat. Nuclear weapons are and have been the first and best way to eliminate humanity. The key here is not how big a hammer to use. The key is intelligence. That is how we will cut off the head of the snake. Unfortunately it takes a great deal of time to develope intelligence sources that are reliable.
Zix

Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond » Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:17 am

The specific kind of intelligence we need is:
1.) where enemy forces are,
2.) how scattered their own forces are,
3.) how scattered our own forces are,
4.) how to fight a decentralized enemy (meaning an enemy that can lose their leader and still function - terrorist 'cells'),
5.) how fast they can deploy an attack,
6.) if enemy positions are determined, where to dispatch them first (if we dispatch the wrong area first, there will be higher casualties), and
7.) knowing what rate the terrorists are 'graduating' from terrorist school or wherever terrorists learn to be...terrorists! :lol:

Indeed, neither numbers nor big firepower can work against such an enemy that is as decentralized as these terrorists are. Though our numbers and firepower help greatly, the greatest help is for our forces to maintain the current level of intelligence gathering and methods and perhaps strengthen those methods so that they will be more effective against an evolving threat.

Also, I heard this morning of another American captured by enemy forces. Obviously, we can all easily say what method of execution the enemy has chosen! I don't know the deadline, but it's probably not long from now. I'm sure some of you have heard of this already. When the South Koreans were beheaded, South Korea sent in an additional 3000 troops as a response to the terrorists. With that kind of response, it's not certain how the terrorists will react - either they will cease the beheadings or continue them regardless of what happens.

CaptSyf
Commander
Commander

Post by CaptSyf » Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:58 pm

OK, so maybe you can not just going around nuking anyone. But who's to blame one for thinking about it for a few nano-seconds. Especially when you personally have lost friends or family to those stupid people. For every one killed over there, it directly effects several hundred people that person knew,
was friends, or was a family member of.
Now looking at all the headlines and such, I've come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter what we do, they will still be extremist wanting to kill us(the free world). So, is this the teachings of islam? Is that what thier "Holy" book tells them, is to kill anyone that doesn't believe in thier god. Don't they understand they can not force someone to believe anything. I for one believe that you have to have "faith" to believe something you can not see.
One can not go up to just anyone, and tell them "to believe what I say", and expect it. That's just plan insane. I don't care what it's about, you just can not force someone to think a specific way. Around here, it's what we call, a spoiled little twerp that needs a butt beating. So, after realizing that these people just don't get it, I feel that they need to be sent home to thier gods, ASAP. It's because of those kind of people that humanity has taken so long to advance to the level it has. If it wasn't for America and the rest of the free world, then we would still be in the stone ages because of people like them.

Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond » Tue Jun 29, 2004 2:41 pm

I know I've thought of it for AT LEAST a few nanoseconds! We are both thinking on the same tangent here! I hear you loud an' clear! I'd love to catch these terrorist scum in like one country or part of a country and just let 'em have it! I wish it would work now - I really wish that this war could be over with so our troops can go home with superb pride! I'd like to see the innocent people evacuated secretly with the terrorists left behind and then just let the terrorists eat radioactive isotopes! If we can't nuke 'em, then we gotta really let 'em have it in whatever way possible. One of those good allied troops is worth millions or trillions of times more than a whole nation-full of these terrorists! Hopefully our dudes will be even more well-protected if this goes on for many years, as I heard it will. Indeed, there will always be some dick out there who wants to stick his head in the way of others' lives.
There will always be some monster out there who threatens life as we know it. They can only be dealt with through heavy ear-splitting weapons and stealthy and direct assassination, as it has been in this war. Of course, we expect the casualties to come in from our side. As General Lee said, "we are prepared to lose some of us, but we are never prepared to lose all of us - and therein is the great trap - we all have love - and sometimes we have to be prepared to order the death of the thing you love." In modern casual words, he said, "it sucks, but it's for the greater good."
I know of two people who I went to high school with - one has been severely wounded and the other, well his injuries he did not survive. I've thought about terrible things - about sending 150 nuclear warheads into a zone full of terrorists. But, it would kill too many innocents. But who knows? Maybe that many would die if nothing was done - or more. They say that in Japan, when we dropped the two A-Bombs, we saved at least a million lives from being lost in a possible shoreline attack of Japan. Of course, many don't agree with that outcome, but to not agree with that outcome is to deny your own timeline (if those million soldiers were lost - what would these days be like - they would be considerably different - any change in a timeline will result in an exponential change as that timeline proceeds). What this means in a penny-worth of words is that everything happens for a reason. Of course, the Japanese in their own ways should disagree with the A-Bomb attacks - a lot of good guys were lost because of a demented leader. That is just how we feel about 9/11 - some people think Bush was the problem altogether - some like me feel that the attacks could have been ammeliorated or even stopped completely, but it wasn't because of one person or one agency or group. Cancer, for instance, is usually never caused by JUST one single variable. There can be a cause that stands out over all the others, but there is not always or very rarely a clear-cut cause for cancer (and neither is there for terrorism).
Perhaps there is a reason why there will or will not be a terrorist attack this summer as our government has been forcasting. I am sure that if there is that no American will ever fully accept it as something that has a reason. I know I still can't believe in some way that the twin towers are now gone. I've seen the new skyline in New York four times since and I still am moved by how it could ever have happened.
From all of the words I have concerned myself with here, I can only say that it is now the responsibility of any able and right-minded person on this Earth to bring the instances of terrorism down to the lowest level possible. Anyone who would support these terrorists is someone that doesn't support the world - not just a person who doesn't support America. It's for the world to now decide what it's fate will be. It's a clear-cut fact that if we don't fight, we will have already given up our hopes and dreams of a free and surviving world. For the well-minded people of the world, we will never stop fighting terrorism in our own ways. One way in which the world is fighting terrorism is to enjoy the world and see the light at the end of this tunnel of darkness in which we are plunged. We go to work, go to school, broaden our minds, make our streets, towns, cities, states, and nations more beautiful. We mod games about the optimistic future that we good people envision. It's not just our interest in technology that attracts us to Star Trek - its the world in which it takes place in. It's the idea of a larger world free of limitations and possibilities.
As long as there are possibilities, the terrorists will never never fully gain victory and morale. The fact that they are angry enough to kill the innocent shows their lack of respect, self respect, morals, and faith in even their own supposed religion. If they supported their own religion of Muslim, they would know that killing for the reasons they are killing are not actions that will get them into a grand afterlife. Their fate is either eternal darkness and distance from heaven or the firey pits of hell that most people have heard of.
Many young people have died fighting this terror in this, our new war of independence. There is time to grieve, and in that way, we are good people who do not support terrorism. The terrorists, on the other hand, see the death of their comrads in no way a tragedy. They just see it as another reason to continue the killing. Everything they are doing just seems not only emotionally stupid, but it is also terribly and horrifically illogical.
Defense of this nation, and especially that of the world, is now in all our hands. It is never in the hands of just one person. To philosophize whether we should fight or not is really something that none of us should consider ourselves with - and I've seen a decrease in the mentality that we should think that way. That's good - the fact that we are fighting shows that we are concerned about our own defense and our future. To hear about or to see the death of a comrad or loved one is almost enough to make most of us think about giving up for a time. But we keep pluggin' on because we know the Vulcan truth - the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one. When the one is someone we are fond of is something that will often defeat this notion for some time. For some, it is a reason to give up sometimes. In pluggin' on, we will be insuring the death of some of our loved ones - but by pluggin' on, we also guarantee the continuation of freedom, sovereignty, and right to survive and exist. We also guarantee shift destruction to some of the people responsible for the destruction we have witnessed.
We will probably never really eliminate the threats of terrorism and pure evil, but we can at least guarantee a continuation of the future which we all have worked so hard to preserve. I myself am not in the military, but I work in my own way to broaden my mind and respect for life. But one day, terrorism and evil will most likely rise again in new wars to come. We will never completely eliminate evil, but we can delay it and ammeliorate it to the extent that a bright future will be allowed and unity be made possible and not so far out of reach.
The new World Trade Center to be dedicated in a short matter of several years will show that we rebuild everything we work for and lose. And we build it higher - a statement that says to the terrorists - "ha, we won't bow down ourselves and our works of art and architecture will not bow down either!"
There are Muslims in the world who think as we do - many of them who live in this very nation. They follow the true teachings of Ala - they are similar to the teachings of Jesus and Moses and etc... The rules can be understood by anyone with a clear and peaceful mind - as most of us are - the rules are love your neighbor, defend yourself, family, society, and world, and to never lose faith in a better future. The world has prevailed for billions of years in one form or another and through the last many wars fought, we have prevailed through them as well. We will just as right prevail this time in some way or another. It isn't a matter of who is good and bad - it's a matter of who recognizes the good in them. Those who cannot recognize the good in them live miserable lives that are bound to murder and bloodshed.
No matter how someone is trained to think and no matter how they are brainwashed, any person can follow their own true perspective of what is good and what is evil. Those who do not end up killing without defense being the excuse - they have already failed. As Bush said, we will not distinguish between the terrorists and those who support them. Some support terrorism as a fast way of gaining access to awards and profit. They have failed thus far as well. Whether or not someone believes in a 'god' or not, it is really the idea of common sense. What is 'god' and what is 'good' is something that anyone can see if they give themselves the chance to see through their own demons. But, if we gotta kick someone's butt to defend ourselves, then that's what we're gonna do! If we have to take pride in destroying those who attack our people and threaten our survival and peace, then that is right - that is an example of common sense. We have to dispatch these terrorist sub-species any way that we feel we can. The basic rule is that they attacked us first and we responded by dispatching those who attacked us and those who supported those who attacked us. We will continue to make ourselves better and stronger while we fight those who threaten the survival of the people on this Earth (and by now, the terrorists don't care how much harm they do the planet as long as they are the ones who gain the power). To the troops fighting for the survival of us and other innocent people, good hunting boys! Let's hunt some orc (that's my new name for the terrorists and those supporting them)! :twisted:

Twitch
Commander
Commander

Post by Twitch » Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:14 am

What we need to do is get chumy with the Israeli Mossad as they are the only chappies that can and are infiltrated the arab world to any extent. Give them all the money they can burn to be successful and begin pulling the plugs on these "cells."

I'm thinking the mofos have been working on something for the Olympics. Greece, cradle of democracy, having decadent un-islamic games and all that.

Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond » Wed Jun 30, 2004 3:28 pm

Yep - absolutely - anti-cell tactics must be developed! I heard about that as well - the terrorists are going to want to target the Olympics. I wouldn't be surprised if some terrorist(s) showed up! Hopefully security is at its highest and hopefully Greece is ready for an attack!

CaptSyf
Commander
Commander

Post by CaptSyf » Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:06 am

Well, I figure that getting the Israelies involved would be benefical. The problem with american anti-terrorist assault groups, is that they are american. Those Anti-american baboons can smell an american a 1,000 km away. So, we should use someone that is closer to "like" them(please do not misread what I mean by "like" them), and get them to infiltrate them, then fly in with massive amounts of firepower and level the terrorists cell. Then, we get on the Jihad news network, and personally thank someone that we know is "one of them". Thus, sowing the seeds of mistrust. and we keep doing this, Blaming the info on yet another one of them. And even go as far as faking a payoff to that person, getting the covert ops guys to implant a cash payment into that sucker's personal belongings. Also, go around the world putting up "Information flyers all over every light poll and tree stump. so that the terrorist would believe that thier "traitor" seen that flyer. Make it to the extreme point, that they don't even trust thier own brother, father, and mother. Get them to the point that they walk up to each other, and plug themselves. They want to sneak around, then it's time to show them how it's done.