Did you know...

This room is for pic or comments that might offend other & younger viewers. Making fun of companys or people is allowed as long as it not a member of this community. ENTER ROOM AT OWN RISK!!!! You have been warned.

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

Twitch
Commander
Commander

Post by Twitch »

Did you know that about 150 planets have been discovered though none very promising for life as we might know it on Earth?
The Borg will rock your world!
Harrie
Commander
Commander

Post by Harrie »

Did you know there are possibly more books about Abraham Lincoln than any other person in history, save Jesus?
The Roman Empire did not create prosperity and come to be feared by having meetings and doing paperwork; they did this by killing all who opposed them.
Twitch
Commander
Commander

Post by Twitch »

Did you know that Enzo Ferrari's son had several cars named for him- Dino?
Harrie
Commander
Commander

Post by Harrie »

Did you know a surfer once sued another surfer for "stealing his wave"?The case was thrown out because the court was unable to put a price on "pain and suffering" endured by the surfer watching someone else ride "his" wave.
The Roman Empire did not create prosperity and come to be feared by having meetings and doing paperwork; they did this by killing all who opposed them.
Twitch
Commander
Commander

Post by Twitch »

Did you know that frivilous lawsuits regarding product liability costs every person money that's added into the cost of the product? "Yeah but the instructions didn't specifically say not to use the hair dryer while in the shower." :cry:
blindeye01
Captain
Captain

Post by blindeye01 »

Did you know that "under god" was an addition to the pledge of allegiance. For 100 years before that it was "one nation, indivisable"
Independence is my happiness, and I view things as they are, without regard to place or person; my country is the world, and my religion is to
Twitch
Commander
Commander

Post by Twitch »

Did we all learn, if we didn't already know it, that in a natural disaster we're all on our own?
:roll:
Thun
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by Thun »

Did you know that I actually read through all of these while I was bored and actually learned something?
I am always in need of help.
DIE INSECT!!! *squish* Where were we?
Twitch
Commander
Commander

Post by Twitch »

Did you know that Mussolini's car is to be sold on Ebay? www.sickkidsauctions.com.
allyant
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by allyant »

well lets have a look at my planer eh did you know that Venus is the only planet thats rotates clockwise and Mexico city sinks about 10 inches a year.
blindeye01
Captain
Captain

Post by blindeye01 »

Did you know that Chicago's name means stinky onions after the rotten smelling onions that used to grow by the Chicago river?
Independence is my happiness, and I view things as they are, without regard to place or person; my country is the world, and my religion is to
Twitch
Commander
Commander

Post by Twitch »

Did you know there really was a Typhoid Mary that was a carrier of the disease in the 1800s but never succumbed to it? :?
Harrie
Commander
Commander

Post by Harrie »

Did you know that the youngest mother on record is 5 years 7 months (1939), the boy was raised as his mother's younger brother until his 10th birthday?
Twitch
Commander
Commander

Post by Twitch »

Did you know that DOS is still an integral part of the Windows systems but are buried?
blindeye01
Captain
Captain

Post by blindeye01 »

Did you know that the founder of Cooper Union was also the inventor of Jello?