Have you ever been screwed?

This room is for pic or comments that might offend other & younger viewers. Making fun of companys or people is allowed as long as it not a member of this community. ENTER ROOM AT OWN RISK!!!! You have been warned.

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

AFC
Site Founder
Site Founder

Have you ever been screwed?

Post by AFC » Sun May 08, 2005 7:42 pm

I'm a general contractor and i do sub-contract sometimes. Well a asshole i did a roof job for screwed me out of 1186 dollars.

watching news i see him a preview of a investagate report and there is that bastard who screwed me out of the money, he screwed the home owner out of $40,000 dollars.

If you live in RI or MA you can see it on Channel 12 or fox 64 news tomorrow night at 10 pm or 11pm depending on which station you watch.

CaptSyf
Commander
Commander

Post by CaptSyf » Sun May 08, 2005 10:01 pm

That really bytes! I hope you get him back somehow.
The end of one Era is near... Star Trek Armada II - All Good Things...

Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond » Sun May 08, 2005 10:08 pm

That really does suck. The topic definitely had a different connotation at first glance. But anyway, I sure hope that you get this jerk back for that!

A friend of mine was a victim of who I think was the same SOB. Man, I think this guy's gonna be in big trouble now - and good for him! :D
Dead

fetalmonkey
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by fetalmonkey » Sun May 08, 2005 10:12 pm

karma just bit him in the butt seeing how he was caught on camera no one will hire him again sorry about your luck afc thjat bites but he got bit back
he will be missed

Majestic
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Have you ever been screwed?

Post by Majestic » Sun May 08, 2005 10:21 pm

AFC wrote:I'm a general contractor and i do sub-contract sometimes. Well a asshole i did a roof job for screwed me out of 1186 dollars.

watching news i see him a preview of a investagate report and there is that bastard who screwed me out of the money, he screwed the home owner out of $40,000 dollars.

If you live in RI or MA you can see it on Channel 12 or fox 64 news tomorrow night at 10 pm or 11pm depending on which station you watch.
That really sucks. The sad thing about this society is that there are people out there like that.

But in the end they get what they deserve. I believe the law enforcements should be alot harder than they are.

I sure hope you do get you money back AFC.

blindeye01
Captain
Captain

Post by blindeye01 » Sun May 08, 2005 10:27 pm

I've been burned. I was robbed once when I was 11. I was also screwed out of a project once. But the little schmuck forgot to scratch out my name. That showed him.
Independence is my happiness, and I view things as they are, without regard to place or person; my country is the world, and my religion is to

Numbazix
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

ARRGGGH!

Post by Numbazix » Fri May 26, 2006 7:57 pm

OK, here's the latest: Some cretin, luckily for me, has unsuccessfully tried to steal my identity to purchase items on-line. He or she should be drawn and quartered!
Zix
Master of all I survey--wheres my glasses?

Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond » Fri May 26, 2006 9:37 pm

I've been screwed before, by people I thought were friends (hey, it basically happens every other day, thereby I'm the most hated person on earth). But eh, I don't even know if this is on-topic but it seemed quite relevant, at least to myself. :?
Last edited by Elrond on Sat May 27, 2006 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dead

mark
Ensign
Ensign

Post by mark » Sat May 27, 2006 9:22 am

ya i am a subcontracter as well, a guy screwd me over for £3500 so i went back to the site and hacked all the plaster back off of the walls, the site agent called to cops but they could`nt stop me cos as i was not paid the plaster was still legaly mine :lol: you should have seen that tossers face when he pulled up on site :lol:

Twitch
Commander
Commander

Post by Twitch » Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:28 pm

Hey AFC- Isn't that AK you said you have in another thread just made for this situation?
The Borg will rock your world!

imagin
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by imagin » Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:15 pm

I once lost 6000 fake dollers to a pyramid scam on a game called subspace. I'm still kicking my butt :roll: