Micky Jackson

This room is for pic or comments that might offend other & younger viewers. Making fun of companys or people is allowed as long as it not a member of this community. ENTER ROOM AT OWN RISK!!!! You have been warned.

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

Harrie
Commander
Commander

Micky Jackson

Post by Harrie » Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:39 pm

Damn..... they let him go. :evil:

I say we turn back time, kidnap the jury, and then rig the next one. WHO"S WITH ME?

If your wondering.... I am crazy.
The Roman Empire did not create prosperity and come to be feared by having meetings and doing paperwork; they did this by killing all who opposed them.

JPKTrekker
Captain
Captain

Post by JPKTrekker » Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:53 pm

I am fully with you on this, Harrie.
"Until Hell calls my name!"

Draconia
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by Draconia » Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:54 pm

What! They let him out?! I can't believe it. I am behind you 100%, Harrie.
I am the Dragon Queen of the Azure Skies. My graceful flight inspires awe in all who see it.

Harrie
Commander
Commander

Post by Harrie » Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:58 pm

thats two. now all we need is a time machine or a ship full of nerds trying to make a mirco wormhole to plant bombs in peoples heads have something go horribly wrong.
The Roman Empire did not create prosperity and come to be feared by having meetings and doing paperwork; they did this by killing all who opposed them.

JPKTrekker
Captain
Captain

Post by JPKTrekker » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:01 pm

The only possible reason for Jackson's getting freed was if he paid someone off.

Harrie
Commander
Commander

Post by Harrie » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:06 pm

apparently not this time. I thought for sure there was too much evidiance for them to let him off.

We can only hope he gets charged again and we play with a stacked deck

JPKTrekker
Captain
Captain

Post by JPKTrekker » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:11 pm

Harrie wrote:apparently not this time. I thought for sure there was too much evidiance for them to let him off.

We can only hope he gets charged again and we play with a stacked deck
The only problem with that idea is that because of Double Jepordy, he can't be charged for the exact same thing twice.

Draconia
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by Draconia » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:14 pm

I hate Double Jepeordy. That is a stupid rule. Exspecially in this case.
I am the Dragon Queen of the Azure Skies. My graceful flight inspires awe in all who see it.

Harrie
Commander
Commander

Post by Harrie » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:56 pm

ya thats why it has to be someone else. it can be the same crime against another person

Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Re: Micky Jackson

Post by Elrond » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:07 pm

Harrie wrote:Damn..... they let him go. :evil:

I say we turn back time, kidnap the jury, and then rig the next one. WHO"S WITH ME?

Yeah, I feel the same way about all this. OJ got off the same dang way. "Not guilty, not guilty, not guilty" - MJ was guilty of at least 2 or 3 of those charges - at the very least!
Dead

JPKTrekker
Captain
Captain

Re: Micky Jackson

Post by JPKTrekker » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:08 pm

Elrond wrote:
Harrie wrote:Damn..... they let him go. :evil:

Yeah, I feel the same way about all this. OJ got off the same dang way. "Not guilty, not guilty, not guilty" - MJ was guilty of at least 2 or 3 of those charges - at the very least!
I thought O.J. got off because the glove didn't fit.

dubester
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by dubester » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:09 pm

Yep a stupid rule that shouldn't be used.

Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:09 pm

That too, but there was a person who used the 'n' word too many times and that drove up sympathy for OJ, plus the jury was totally biased, hence the need for at least several professional jurers for each case.
Dead

JPKTrekker
Captain
Captain

Post by JPKTrekker » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:11 pm

Elrond wrote:That too, but there was a person who used the 'n' word too many times and that drove up sympathy for OJ, plus the jury was totally biased, hence the need for at least several professional jurers for each case.
Okay, thanks for clearing that up for me.

Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:18 pm

JPKTrekker wrote:
Elrond wrote:That too, but there was a person who used the 'n' word too many times and that drove up sympathy for OJ, plus the jury was totally biased, hence the need for at least several professional jurers for each case.
Okay, thanks for clearing that up for me.
Yeah. no problem. lol. I don't know or remember everything about that case, but everything and everyone in that case was biased and corrupt - pretty much a combination of things that let OJ get off with just him paying 8 million dollars and his Heisman trophy.

Anyway, the US Court System, among many other aspects of our Judicial system really do need to change. I consider the following the things wrong with the nation right now:

1. Bad bad bad judicial system.
2. Crummy drivers.
3. Fast food (I'm a hypocrit though so I eat it too lol).
4. Our methods of military intelligence gathering (we're good at grabbing information, just not at getting it into the right hands to get it processed accurately and quick).
5. And probably a few other things, but I still love America anyways. The government's messed up, but the people aren't (for the most part, except for the bad drivers and unpolite people in supermarkets, etc). :P

Also, did you notice that MJ wasn't smiling on his way out of the court room, even though he had claimed victory? I think that the effect of it either didn't kick in right away or that he was just in pure shock. There is another possibility - if he truly wasn't guilty and is just a strange 10-year-old caught in a 40+ year old body, then he probably would have expected to be proven innocent, thereby just being a massive inconvenience for him.
Dead