Gods I need a vacation...

This room is for pic or comments that might offend other & younger viewers. Making fun of companys or people is allowed as long as it not a member of this community. ENTER ROOM AT OWN RISK!!!! You have been warned.

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

icewolf132
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Gods I need a vacation...

Post by icewolf132 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:18 am

*WARNING: long winded rant below*

...And so do YOU!. I am going to be very bluntly honest, I am usaly a very happy person and very hard to anger, but right now I am extreamly peed off! Why? Because everyone is so close to an all out war that its f'ing reduclus!

In two days I will start my vacation and leave my home, and to be honest I want to leave now. And I need it, I need it badly-especialy after after the last few days here! There are some here who are trying to revive and save the RPG, they are geting up after falling on their bums and trying again. But some in this group I am about ready to strangle because they seem determined to ruin things for the others! This is one reason I want this vacation despratly; because I am ticked off and it scares me!

To anyone who's reading this now; TAKE A BLOODY VACATION! Because you may do something you regret, such as riping apart the spirit of Armada Fleet Command! And judging by some of the things ive saw people fighting over I can asure you, its not worth it.

O.O damn that felt good
Star Trekkin' across the universe, because I STILL can't find reverse!

Usage Permission; All are free to use and edit my work in any way they see fit, so long as credit is given where it is due.

Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond » Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:25 am

Same here, my friend, same here. I am more pissed than ever. I would say that everything pretty much has fallen apart to the point of no return. But I will say this, those who are involved in those flamings will no doubt clean up the mess. When I became administrator, I didn't come here to babysit certain members. I have been mad as hell and I know you can associate well, Icewolf. I've had my fingers on the button to close the RPG threads altogether, but I wouldn't do that without giving it a lot of thought and discussion with a few others first.

I'm ready for a vacation as well. It is nearly summer here. I think that my vacation begins starting tomorrow. I will be taking my trip to the wild, wild west to see Colorado, Arizona, all of the places I've never gotten to see yet! Anyone who wants to meet me there, feel free to do so. LOL. :wink:
Dead

Majestic
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by Majestic » Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:10 am

I am with you Elrond. As you already know I am thinking of leaving.

Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond » Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:14 am

And that will not end up happening. No one's leaving unless I say they are.
Dead

blindeye01
Captain
Captain

Post by blindeye01 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:24 am

I am always cool and collected. I've been working constantly and it suits me.
Independence is my happiness, and I view things as they are, without regard to place or person; my country is the world, and my religion is to

Twitch
Commander
Commander

Post by Twitch » Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:01 pm

I don't know if a vacation will help....maybe some strong medication though...
The Borg will rock your world!

cecilzero1
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by cecilzero1 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:18 pm

u think u need a vactaion lolElrond i been here longer lol

Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond » Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:29 pm

LOL. Yeah. I know, I'm sure both of us are thinking we need a vacation at this point. :P You are a strong administrator, and I'm just too sensitive, which makes me that way. :wink:
Dead

blindeye01
Captain
Captain

Post by blindeye01 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:31 pm

Sensitivity does not a stronger admin make. It is conviction that counts. Elrond, you don't let feelings get in your way, and that is all you need.
Independence is my happiness, and I view things as they are, without regard to place or person; my country is the world, and my religion is to

Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond » Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:37 pm

I know. But it's summer here. Tomorrow I have a trip planned. The places I will be staying have Internet connection, so I'll be here from time to time. :wink: I'm not taking a complete vacation from here - just from regular routine around home (work, etc). I don't let my feelings get in the way, as I have to sometimes do to a former friend something that I wouldn't usually consider, but I still do it.
Dead

fetalmonkey
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by fetalmonkey » Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:40 am

i was never big on vacations but we do need some rest on the anger thing
he will be missed

blindeye01
Captain
Captain

Post by blindeye01 » Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:32 am

Time heals all wounds

Twitch
Commander
Commander

Post by Twitch » Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:07 pm

Time wounds all heels too!
The Borg will rock your world!

blindeye01
Captain
Captain

Post by blindeye01 » Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:27 pm

Time stalks us to the very end as well.