Their Killing Star Trek!

This room is for pic or comments that might offend other & younger viewers. Making fun of companys or people is allowed as long as it not a member of this community. ENTER ROOM AT OWN RISK!!!! You have been warned.

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

KevinJ
Ensign
Ensign
Location: AMERICA!! State: Insane !!!!!!!!! Age: As long as ive been alive

Post by KevinJ » Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:39 am

YA datas death wuld probly be meaning less but some of dattas persoanlty shuld show up in b4 and he shuld bcome a member of the crew the movie came out in 2002 didnt it its 2006 already and it was a little short all the tos movies were just about 2 hours long i know i know so was nemisis but nemisis seem to have alot of filler sceens it seemed to go by alot quicker the tos movies really seemed 2 hours long any ways a new trek movie wuld be GREAT
Space The Finale Frontier...It will take you a million light years from home...in a Galaxy far far away...in search of a home called earth.
(Sci Fi Armada)

Sentinel
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Sentinel » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:57 pm

I dont know if its already been posted in this Forum or not -But its officail the 11th Star Trek movie is being made

Captain_H
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Captain_H » Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:03 am

[Spoiler]...and it is supposably (sp) going to be set around the TOS era, but the characters are younger versions of Kirk and Spock.[Spoiler]

Though I may be wrong about that.
Check out my Myspace page (still a work in progress but anyways)
http://www.myspace.com/captainh6440

Twitch
Commander
Commander

Post by Twitch » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:10 pm

Heard the same thing Captain H. Maybe they'll do a sub-series of Star Trek Academy movies like the Police Academy comedies. :lol: Star Trek Academy- Spock's Toga Party. Star Trek Academy- Panty Raid. Star Trek Academy- Kirk Gets Laid. Star Trek Academy- Spock & Kirk's Excellent Adventure......
The Borg will rock your world!

Numbazix
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Numbazix » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:58 pm

Star Trek Academy- Spock & Kirk's Excellent Adventure

Keanu Reeves as Spock
Cory Feldman as Kirk

Stupendous! Colassal! Totally Excellant!
Zix
Master of all I survey--wheres my glasses?

thunderfoot006
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by thunderfoot006 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:04 pm

Even the best of things cannot last forever. Change and moving on is part of this thing we call life. You have to remember this, though. When Gene Roddenberry created Star Trek way back when, he no idea so many people would cherish it. The true legacy is in the fans and those who carry the story forward, be it through a game, a novel, fan fiction, or getting their children to watch a rerun with them. Star Trek is the modern world's equivalent of Homer's Illiad or Odessy. It is our version of the tales of Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. It will always be here in some form or fashion, just as my two examples have always been here. As long as even one of us remembers it, Star Trek will never really be gone.

intelboy15
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by intelboy15 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:16 pm

Hmm I thought the new Trek movie would be based slightly after the movie Nemesis (according to a news post on StarTrek.com)?

Captain_H
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Captain_H » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:13 pm

Nope, a prequel is what I heard.
Check out my Myspace page (still a work in progress but anyways)
http://www.myspace.com/captainh6440