Favorite Ending to a Star Wars movie

This room is for pic or comments that might offend other & younger viewers. Making fun of companys or people is allowed as long as it not a member of this community. ENTER ROOM AT OWN RISK!!!! You have been warned.

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

Favorite ending to a Star Wars movie

Episode I (TPM)
No votes
Episode II (AotC)
6%
Episode III (RotS)
63%
Episode IV (ANH)
6%
Episode V (TESB)
6%
Episode VI (RotJ)
19%

Total votes: 16

Zman
Ensign
Ensign

Favorite Ending to a Star Wars movie

Post by Zman » Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:25 pm

This one is a bite harder hummm...I quess it would be the last 10 or so minutes of Episode 3 cause its just so sad with all that happens.
My Games:
NR2K3(750+ tracks;5000+ cars)
ST:BC(latest KM-custom) ST:Legacy(custom)
ST:Armada(custom) ST:Armada2(custom)
ST:FO(latest version)
SW:EAW(custom) SW:FOC(custom)
TF2: Name - 086gf

blindeye01
Captain
Captain

Post by blindeye01 » Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:57 pm

Has to be Episode V, everything about it was the best.
Independence is my happiness, and I view things as they are, without regard to place or person; my country is the world, and my religion is to

CptBenSisko
Ensign
Ensign

Post by CptBenSisko » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:02 am

I say Episode III because it features the return of, well more like the birth of, Darth Vader and the classic scenes with Vader standing next to Palpatine with a CG Peter Cushing as Grand Moff Tarkin overlooking the construction of the first Death Star. And then having Owen Lars standing on the same hilltop with Beru and baby Luke, looking at Tattooine's twin suns just like Luke will do in Episode IV about 19-20 years later.
Captain Benjamin Sisko of the U.S.S. Defiant

Majestic
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by Majestic » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:45 am

CptBenSisko wrote:I say Episode III because it features the return of, well more like the birth of, Darth Vader and the classic scenes with Vader standing next to Palpatine with a CG Peter Cushing as Grand Moff Tarkin overlooking the construction of the first Death Star. And then having Owen Lars standing on the same hilltop with Beru and baby Luke, looking at Tattooine's twin suns just like Luke will do in Episode IV about 19-20 years later.
I have to agree. I also like the Episode 2 ending where the Clone Wars started. :)

kips
Ensign
Ensign

Post by kips » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:38 am

No two "Attack of the clones" when you see all the Storm troopers assembled for the first time with their star destroyers.
life is life and death well thats a pain in the neck.

Fighting member of the Four Star Alliance.
It has begun...

znite94
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Post by znite94 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:44 pm

I guess my vote is more on the philosophical side. I think Episode VI's ending was the best. It had the best space battle in my oppinion, but it's also the best because it is the beginning of the end for the Empire. The Jedi have returned, and Darth Vader/Anakin, the most feared character throughout the series, has been redeemed. That's the best part.
In a Galaxy where disorder reigns, there is the USS BLAZER

draconis_sharp
Ensign
Ensign

Post by draconis_sharp » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:06 pm

This is indeed a difficult decision. I'm really split between the original and Return of the Jedi. A lot was resolved in return of the Jedi and had good overall feel to it. With the original though, the first Deathstar's destruction was great.