Question.... not really sure where to put it

Any game you like to mod, come talk about it here!!

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

usssalvation
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Question.... not really sure where to put it

Post by usssalvation » Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:42 am

I was once browsing the web, and saw a pict someone made of the Enterprise A, that had the hull plating look of the Enterprise NX-01. Does anyone know where it is so i may look at it again? I am writting a fan fic, where that could com in handy. I cant moddle worth beans. I would like to have a pic of a Consitution class ship with NX-Class hull design.

((Note: The fan fic, is set after 'In A Mirror, Darkly'))

So if anyone could know where I could find it, or, if someone could make one, I would greatly appriciate it :D

icewolf132
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by icewolf132 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:19 am

I know for sure that a TOS/ENT kitbash pic of the Enterprise was shown somewhere here on the forums, Ill search for it and let you know if I find it :)

EDIT: I didn't find it on the forums, but I did find it on a2file's PotD, im PMing you the link now
Star Trekkin' across the universe, because I STILL can't find reverse!

Usage Permission; All are free to use and edit my work in any way they see fit, so long as credit is given where it is due.

blindeye01
Captain
Captain

Post by blindeye01 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:49 pm

It was a concept sketch, not an actual ship model. I posted it from the PotD here.
Independence is my happiness, and I view things as they are, without regard to place or person; my country is the world, and my religion is to