Future Tense Finalists: Future Tense II Competition

30 Years after "Nemesis" The torch of adventure is about to be passed from the Next Generation to the New Generation on an all new Enterprise

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

What Enterprsie makes it to Future Tense II

Poll ended at Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:16 pm

Haven Class
64%
Gryphon Class
12%
Enterprise Class
24%

Total votes: 33

uss_shanker

apology for spelling mistake

Post by uss_shanker »

what i was meant to say was a newer gold colour would be nice for the Enterprise-F it'l suit it.
Claydo
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Post by Claydo »

ah you mean to make it stand out more
USS_Oblivion
Ensign
Ensign

Post by USS_Oblivion »

ok ty
Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Phantom »

Not quiet sure what the sudden Gold obssession is, but if it's any constellation, when you see the insides of the 1701-F's Briefing Room, all the Enterprise Classes are gold models like they are on the E and D. That is about as close as they are gonna get :)

Ad'
Claydo
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Post by Claydo »

lol i dnt mind wot the ships look like
doci7
Ensign
Ensign

Post by doci7 »

I can't really support a color change that drastic my self, but something a bit more subtle, like perhaps purple bussard collectors or deflector might be cool, I think. Purple glow has always seemed high-tech looking to me.
Claydo
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Post by Claydo »

wen will the voting for second place start
uss_shanker

Post by uss_shanker »

to make the ship more futuristick i think the gold colour would look beutiful.
doci7
Ensign
Ensign

Post by doci7 »

I have a question: is it Gryphon-Class or Gyphon-Class? It is spelled both ways.
Claydo
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Post by Claydo »

if it wud help i do have the mesh for the haven class how wud you like me 2 send it.
uss_shanker

GOLD ENTERPRISE

Post by uss_shanker »

nah phatom im on about the outside of the ship replacing the gray colour if starfleet wants the Enterprise to be the flagship then i would chose a gold colour to suit it. the warp naccelles would look outstanding blue and red mixed with gold trust me i think it would. Starfleets colour of ships and stations has always bin grey or white wich i think is kind of boring now a little change would look nice.
Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Phantom »

final answer is no, no patches will be released for future tense publically having the fleet 'gold' so stop askin, between you and oblivion the pair of you are trying my patience
FallenAngelSY
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by FallenAngelSY »

I like the seconds one, its more "enterprise-esk" in the general shape of, it, the last one looks more like a ship thats more defiantish in general design i think, and the first one, im not really liking the necelle blades, not really federation like.
uss_shanker

Post by uss_shanker »

sory bout this but i only said the enterprise oh well t doesnt matter. im not annoying by the way im just responding.
USS_Oblivion
Ensign
Ensign

Post by USS_Oblivion »

Phantom wrote:final answer is no, no patches will be released for future tense publically having the fleet 'gold' so stop askin, between you and oblivion the pair of you are trying my patience
:( :oops: :(