STvsSWII Questions

The best Modding forum in the Armada community, some of the best modders come here.

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

SilverHammer
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

STvsSWII Questions

Post by SilverHammer » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:41 am

I was involved in the A2 modding scene several years ago, and I've recently felt like trying it again. Is the demo for ST vs SW II the only version available? I have a distinct memory of them releasing a beta update back when they announced that the project was cancelled. I believe they only released it on a modding forum, not their main site. I remember playing that quite a bit, and it had mostly complete Federation, Klingon, Rebellion, and Empire sides, and playable but quite incomplete Romulans. The Romalans had at least a Valdore and Scimitar, but I don't remember what else. As I recall, the Yuuzhan Vong were also selectable but had no actual content yet.

I feel like I must be crazy, because this beta seems to be completely erased from the internet. I can't even find a mention of it anywhere, let alone a download. Is there anyone who remembers what I'm talking about? Is that beta still floating around anywhere? Or is my memory completely mistaken?

On a related note, does anyone know of a way to contact anyone from the Project 90 team?